What's new

Bubba Kush S1s: Info and grow-along

W89

Veteran
@LdN- Nice plants mate, looking real healthy bet you cant wait to get them down now can ya not long left now?

LubdaNugs

Veteran
Bubba S1 #2

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

LubdaNugs

Veteran
Bubba S1 #1

Kind of a strange pheno. Very leafy, but where the calyxes are starting to poke threw very resinous.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

LubdaNugs

Veteran
I didn't take cuttings, I'm a seasonal grower and don't have the space to keep a mother. I try to save genetics in seed form. I only popped 2 seeds, I have another 8 to go. They are in with a couple of stinky OGChem females. The OG Chem male was a chem leaner.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Luba...If I were you, I'd be investing in a small fluro set up and learning how to re-veg. That S1 looks ON POINT...

Seen a lot of Bubba S1's - that one looks good. NOT a dime a dozen pheno. Just a thought.

dank.Frank

Hydropimp

Veteran
I just popped 2 seeds yesterday and today they are in soil.

I also popped 5 other strains and the s1 are in the lead in the germ
Department.

LubdaNugs

Veteran
Luba...If I were you, I'd be investing in a small fluro set up and learning how to re-veg. That S1 looks ON POINT...

Seen a lot of Bubba S1's - that one looks good. NOT a dime a dozen pheno. Just a thought.

dank.Frank

I should, I know I've had a few other plants that should have been saved. My biggest issue is overall security throughout the year. I need a more private space, even though my state is "Legal".gl

Latest posts

Latest posts