What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubba Kush S1 release info!

Clarence

FUZZY WUZZY
Veteran
These have been received and I will be putting them up in two batches tomorrow Thursday 28th March.

1st batch will go up at 6 am Uk time
2nd batch will go up at 2pm UK time.

Cheers

sent a batch in today so keep an eye out. sorry it took a while - life has been busy.

cheers

VG

xmobotx

ecks moe baw teeks
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ummm....
You cannot make any bids at this time.

o! i guess i cant read the diff between a 7 and a 8 or understand the meaning of the word "tomorrow"

epic

Last edited:
M

mugenbao

Thanks, VG!

Thanks, VG!

Excellent news, finally managed to snag a pack of these :D

:thank you::woohoo:

Awesome!! I was able to get a pack of these today before they sold out. Ive been waiting for these to drop forever now. Where can i get more info on these? Also, why so inexpensive? $35 = 10 seeds. Any surprises to expect. I just thought it was hella cheap for such a great strain and for verdant green having such a great reputation. Thanks soo much!

-

xmobotx

ecks moe baw teeks
ICMag Donor
Veteran
still not only a good deal but a hard cut to come by

glad i snagged a pack

supernuck

I am so excited that I was able to get a pack of these :D 35$ for Bubba in seed form is pretty much the best deal I have ever scooped from the bay!

Considering Dr. Greenthumbs Katsu Bubba and or Bubba og definitely interested in S1 Bubba if I can get them. I have two different Bubba crosses but never smoked anything Bubba, both Crosses vegging can't wait still must have real deal Bubba boot my dome like a boss.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes it is a good deal even though i say so myself :D

if one of the seeds looked a bit small then i often put another one in just in case. quite a few twin seeds in the batch too.

there is enough seeds for another drop which will get sent in early july.

VG

How is the medical value of Bubba Kush cuts out there, I have heard of high CBD's for the Bubba? Also someone told me Bubba has been know as a cancer curing bud. I friggin want some! Urkel Bubblegum Bubba Chunk and Blueberry Headband Ripped Bubba is what I just got going looking Damn Kushie too me.

I had lunch with another caregiver and Bubba Kush came up, they are going to probably order Dr Greenthumb's Katsu cut Bubba Kush fairly soon. I was wondering how this works buying seeds cause I would like to have a little grow off between us and see what springs up! Pre paid credit card fine to pay with? Thanks

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
why ANYONE would buy / pay the prices Dr. GT asks is just beyond me...I'll shut up though.

dank.Frank

C

chazz michaels

Didn't you suggest breeders should ask $1000+ for good seeds a few months ago, frank?

I don't get it? Just a bad day?

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
they probably SHOULD, based on the quality but no one does... so his prices are outrageous in comparison to even some of the higher priced breeders these days...

I have to admit though, if packs of ten were $1000+ I would not be buying ANY.

EDIT: feel free to correct me but isn't Dr. GT the guy who is selling like 2 beans for $200 and gives you a "freebie" lol so 3 seeds for $200. Thats pure rape.

DOUBLE EDIT: Sorry VG for clogging the thread!

Gelado`

Veteran
I will be waiting with bated breath for the next drop. VG, thank you for making these available at a fair price!

Tropical Rain

Haze, Kush & Grey Goose
Veteran
why ANYONE would buy / pay the prices Dr. GT asks is just beyond me...I'll shut up though.

dank.Frank

No access to a few things he offers.
Nobody offers S1's of 98% of all of the clones that are sought after.
Why?
Because most of their seed business is based off of these cuts.
Although a lot of the cuts they have are currently and sometimes original from S1's infact.

It would simply be bad for business.

Didn't you suggest breeders should ask $1000+ for good seeds a few months ago, frank?

I don't get it? Just a bad day?

You missed the point D.F. was trying to make.

To the other guys you should thank VerdantGreen for his work! (thank you)
Keep an eye on the Bay for relists. As their have been a few as of recently.

:tiphat:
TR