What's new

Bubba Kush issues

Talonted

bc,

I am pretty sure we have the same cuts as bubba kush is as common on the island as Purple Kush and mine seem to like 24c-20c and 60% RH

I am in 10gal with promixHP with added worm casting, bone meal, mykes, and bat guano. i had a mite problem in veg and they recently looked like yours from moving them and having a mite problem at the same time, i figure the whole thing was stress so i rinsed them with water and a bit of superthrive and grozyme and 5 days later they bounced back. I would say that sending your plants into flower while pissed off from bugs and moving would delay the flowering cycle!! Beautiful room by the way. jealous, everything is so neat and tidy!

bckindgrower

Thanks Talonted it was alot of work and we are still working out the bugs so to speak, these mites are kicking my ass right now FYI the makers of SNS 217 give out free samples even to us up north check em out http://sierranaturalscience.com/products/natural-pesticides/sns-217

I have tried just about everything insecticide soap, neem, I sprayed with Liquid Karma and they still have mites and still look like $hit!! I have the sns217 on its way along with a few so pest strips and some predator mites and as a last resort im going to gas the little foggers with 10,000ppm of co2

As for temps yes Im running hot right now the chiller cant keep up I guess next run its a 2 ton split

I watched that phoenixtears video a while ago interesting stuff

Latest posts

Latest posts