What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BUBBA KUSH...Dried and ready to smoke!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ograskal

Veteran
Heres the Bubba Kush Dried and ready to be smoked and Vaped! :yummy: This herb is Bomb for sure! Enjoy! Peace.~ograskal

172BK_frosty_nugz.jpg

172BK_handful.jpg

Last edited:
I have yet to try the bubba kush, but damn Ograskal, your grows are always great looking. I am sure there is a taste and high to match those great looking plants there. K + on the great grow buddy!

G

bubbbbbbbba

bubbbbbbbba

:yoinks: sexy pot, ogras, i want to smoke it all....like....now........lol

how many daze??
it looks great! Likely smokes/vapes even better!!!!

and hey,
don't skimp on the smoke report :D

hot spread

thx 4 postin it

cj :wave:

G

for what it's worth..

for what it's worth..

this, to me, looks like the perfect after dinner smoke :)

i'd take it all day long tho :-D twice on sundays :-D

be well ograskal

cj

G

Hi bro, Lovely pics. That stuff looks premo, but again your standards are HIGH. (pun intended)

KillBillbuds

Awesome man! Looks just like the stuff the MedClubs are sellin for $75 an 1/8 or $30 a gram.....just ridiculous prices! Killer pics bro! Your Bubba looks Bombastic!

G

dude your bubba looks exactly like the bubs i get here in la hmmmm sfv perhaps...i honestly like og better than bubba cause its a lot stronger but if you like intense flavor and smell and taste with a not so bad kick buba is nice since it is crossed with bubblegum a lot of the time you get more of the kushy bubblegum taste not bad but la's or the SFV's OG is the best hands down....

swerve

great grow bro beautiful shots by the way killer camera work

G

Sweet!!

The calyx to leave ratio is OFF THE HOOK there rasckal!!
You got some of the best NUGZZZ on the boards boy....
NOW i cant wait for my clones to grow out, oh yaaaaaaaah!

ograskal

Veteran
Thanks for all the kind words everyone! I really love this Bubba for sure! Its a tossup between the OG and Bubba. Really depends on what your in the mood for! There both top notch! Peace.~ograskal

SPDemon420

Some fiiiiine looking marijuana right there. Real beautiful stuff. Mmmm, I wish I could smell that right now

hhahaha and smoke it of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.