What's new

Bubba and Friends

One Love 731

Veteran
Thanks RainMan, Ive been doing allot of reading on organic and vegan teas as well as soil recipe's. I think next run Ill do 1 room with a light water only style recipe and add some some tea's from time to time. Ive ran coco for quite a while and am happy with the results but want to dial in an organic soil fur sure. Keep the stellar pic's coming. Peace, pot and karma. One Love:ying:

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Did I say I love Bubba? Well uhm I do! I do! I do! She is such a great lady to hang with! Some buds im vapin while workin in the room getin the last run up and goin.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The current run.....Well, I lied again and couldnt keep it to a couple strains only. I simply cant do it and I cant say why. Its a pain to do more than one or two. The canopy is all f'ed up. Anyways, I got Sweet Tangerine of course, Black Domina, WCD, Pineapple, Lemon Trainwreck, Trainwreck, Sour D, 2 FLT C-99s, Benji's ChemStar, Blue Drm, and a lone OG Kush. I cant remember the few others but I will putem up later.

picture.php

picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Gotta love the bubba! Lookin good yo, lookin forward to seein how that pineapple turn out.

Rainman

Veteran
GMO - I cant wait to get on that Pure Kush later in the year! It looks nice already.

Sub - That girl looks like a beast(in a good way!!) I am glad he has enjoyed her. Hopefully he spreads her around like mustard on sour dough!! I got another couple crosses in the works with a couple ladies and a studly Herijuana male so I will keep you posted when they get done. Love Peace and Hair Grease!!!!

One Love 731

Veteran
Glad to see the thread still kicking a$$ and taking names. I have 5 Bubba's in the flower room among a bunch of other great cuts this run, cant wait to enjoy the fruit. Keep up the good work Rainman. Karma, One Love:ying:

Rainman

Veteran
Seismic - I love that chick!!! Glad to see you hanging brotha! The room has been a batch to get ready this run mainly due to my laziness!! Gotta get that NORCAL commission meeting on the schedule my man!!

One Love - Thanks for the kind words as always. Bubba is a beautiful thang for sure. Cant wait to see your ladies as I am sure they ae stellar. What else you got goin in tha room?

Ludo

HiMr. Rain.......great show...!!!
I have this grow disease to.....if there is only one or two strains, there builds an ache close to the heart.....! But when shoveing a few more strains into the mix, the ache turns to joy and impatience:dance:
So....I keep telling myself, and I know this for a fact, that there will be greater yield when keeping the canopy close to even. And this is what I intend to do when selecting for the room, and I always end up with a variety that messes up the canopy and the flowercycle, resulting in less yield.....but I'm at peace....!! That to me is more important than a few g's..........:blowbubbles:

Rainman

Veteran
Ludo -Great point! I guess I need to find that inner peace as well cause I keep telling myself the same things about the canopy and the yield, but you are right. Variety is the spice of lice!!!! Thanks bro.

Seismic

Lol, I hear ya on the laziness bro, got the same exact problem:) A Norcal commision meeting sounds good indeed:tiphat:

One Love 731

Veteran
One Love - Thanks for the kind words as always. Bubba is a beautiful thang for sure. Cant wait to see your ladies as I am sure they are stellar. What else you got goin in tha room?

There is at-least 1 of everything in my sig in the room right now. I'm flowering out allot of my previous moms as they've been through hell, they've spent the last month getting back to health. I don't like to see any purple stems/stress in the mother room or any of my rooms for that matter. I have some new stuff on the way and need to dial it down to only the best so this and the following clone run will be there last chance to shine or get tossed. I'll get a thread started soon as they get closer to done. Keep on doin it up solid Rainman. Karma, One Love:ying:

Rainman

Veteran
Ib- It just Perlite that I filled the top 2 inches of the bucket with to control knats.

Sneakinman - Thanks bro. Much appreciated!

Well as if I didnt have enuff space issues in my room already.......I went ahead and popped some Deep Purple, Tahoe OGK and my last 4 special beans! Gonna cross the Tahoes to a couple diff OGs and the Deep Purple will be hitting the Burkle, GDP, and Bubba. The last 4 diamonds will be decided upon latr. Room is explodin, pics comin later.

Rainman

Veteran
A little update on the room. Girls have exploded and are overgrowing every inch of space! Be glad when the stretch is over and the flower development begins!!

picture.php

picture.php