What's new

Bubba and Friends

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Well folks its time once again for the fall line up of shows! On the Rainman channel there will be a variety of choices to view and enjoy. The reason for so much variety is simple....poor planning on my part! I hope you like as much as I like growing it.
In the line up we have:

Bubba - Of course!!
Purple Diesal - No idea
Purple Kush - The same as always
GDP - My baby!!
Alien Kush - Still learnin her
Blue Dream - The staple
Strawberry Cough - Never flowered her but loved the smoke
WCD - Good stout plant
Chem 91 - Long lanky drink of fire. The only Chem I kept
Rainman - Product of my seed fetish
Blue Berry - Muffin goodness
Valley Purple - No idea
Sweet Tangerine - Nothing comes close! Orange peel funky goodness

See you soon with picks. Good luck to everyone this fall indoor and out. Peace.

Rainman

Veteran
OK guys here we go. Couple of pics to set the scene and mood. The room is almost up and running with just a few tweeks needed to be ready. Ladies are vegging and almost where I want them. This will be a all organic grow again as thats just my preference. Doin 20 5gallon airpots with 30-40% perlite and Supersoil. Lime, epsom salt, raw bat guano, ground sea kelp addded to the soil to start with homemade tea adding to the nute regime. This is a new room with 2k of EYE HPS in the new Raptor hoods, lumetek 1k ajustable ballasts, and a 8 inch canfan running air outta the room and a 6 inch running fresh air in. Room is 8 x 7.

Fresh tea anyone?!
picture.php

One of the fans and hoods.....
picture.php

Full room.......
picture.php

picture.php

See you soon............

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
No Blumats? Nice grow Bro. will be pullin up a chair as this is how I'm comin out da gate this time too.

Sending good vibes my man!

Rainman

Veteran
Patience my friend. Just a lot of stretchin goin on right now anyways!!

Rainman

Veteran
Ok guys here are some stretch shots of the room. I have them on my old faithful nute schedule so they are getting a good shot of love every 3-4 days right now. Most have doubled in size since the switch and are still goin! You can see the diff in the pics above and these for comparison sake.

picture.php

picture.php

Nothing special goin on yet.

mdk ktm

They all look great! And I think your sweet tangerine is really Subcools Agent Orange..... The buds, the yield, the smell. I might be wrong, but I have a strong feeling its the AO. I will be watching this show for sure. Thanks for sharing

Rainman

Veteran
mdk ktm - I have grown Subs AO and it was superbly orangy and also had terrible germ rates. I would tend to agree with they being similar but I dont know if the SWT is from the AO simply because the SWT came from Oregon and has reportdly been there for a few decades. I would go as far as saying its a cut or cross of the the old Calio' o clone people talk about. But shit im just guessing too! Thanks for stopping by.

W

WeldFlash420

Just burned some SWT which came from the PNW. Raw oranges, both smell and taste, very citrusy with a hashy finish. Def. different then TGA's AO... good on ya for this grow man, looks stellar. Peace and shine on...

Rainman

Veteran
OK cats first let me say thanks to everyone stoppin by the lounge. Secondly, I got some pm's asking so here is my tea mix for this run. I dont claim to be an expert so it may or may not be all organic. Its just a good tea mix that has served me well and always produces. It is the recipe of a good friend who I have learned alot from so I trust it completely. Now I gotta say that I do add nutes to this so its not just the tea during flower. Right now I am working with Age Old Organics, the tea, Alaskan fish emulsion, neem oil, And just a tea spoon full of fast acting guano per watering.

Aerated Microbial Tea

-10 tbs ground up baby oatmeal. I use a coffee grinder.
-2 lbs Worm Casting
-4 Tbs Molasses
-2 Tbs Humic Acid
-4 Oz Seaweed (liquid)
-4 Oz EJ catalyst
-4 Oz Fast Acting Guano
-5 Oz Micorrhizae
- At the end of the brewing cycle
And last is 10 gallons of purified water. I use an inline filter so no worries. Supposedly Chlorine will kill the micro babies so try to avoid if you can.

Mix ingredients and water and aerate with air stones for 2-3 days. Heat if possible to 75-85" to kick start the growth. Cover and keep dark til ready and sha - bam!! Nice good microbe tea that wont burn your girls if used alone. If you add your own nute mix to it then you gotta play accordingly and know you ladies tolerance for nutes. Dont mix and let sit around cause it can go bad and you want to use it when your microbes are at max level.

Be back soon with pics!!

Rainman

Veteran
While mixing up my newest batch of tea I decided to try to make some new seeds. The pollen is kinda gettin old and I figured its now or never to use it. I am not expecting the pollen to be fully viable but hope some are still in tact. Now I guess I gotta go and spend some more cash on new seeds to get some new pollen to play with!!!

Alien Kush x BrainDead #1
SR-71 Purple Kush x BrainDead #1
Blueberry x Cape Fear
West Coast Dawg x Cape Fear
Chem 91 x SnowDawg Bx
Ken's GDP x BrainDead #1
Valley Purple x Deep Chunk
Rainman x Rainman
Blue Dream x Rainman
Strawberry Cough x Rainman
Strawberry Cough x Braindead #1
Purple Diesal x DC or BrainDead #1(cant rem. for some reason!)

We will see how they take in a few weeks!!! BrainDead is from the good friend BrainDead on ICMAG. The Braindead genes are (DC x Bubba) x BlockHead. Check his thread if you want to see a devilish scientist in his lab throwin crazy pollen and makin great crosses. Respect. Cape Fear is a male from the Robeson County area of NC created by some crazy Lumbees(native american that I grew up with and around that have blue/green eyes and blonde hair in some of the tribes members. Interesting story as to why that trait is there). Rainman is my own cross I am working on. I have backcrossed it twice now. It would have been 3 times but my outdoor run went down in flames this year. So this will be the 3rd. I always choose "the" best female based on internodal branching, smell, and flower production. Just my way nothing more. The last girl was a beast and out grew everything in the garden but I never saw her end product. Her clones are in the room and now hit with my 2 stinkiest males from the last run. Snowdog came from a another good guy on icmag named Zoolander. He released them I believe as freebies a good while back and thats how these came to me. The Deep Chunk came directly from another great soul named Benji from here as well. From his epic work I inherited some seeds and I was able to find 2 males out of 4 that didnt herm in late flower to use. Still have some SCS(Special ChemStars) I am just tryin to hold on for dear life to. Check Philthy's thread and you will see what I mean. Lets cross our fingers and hope I didnt have all this pollen in the deep freeze too long.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts