What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bruce Banner Auto® [NEW 2021]

FletchF.Fletch

420club
image.jpeg

Kept longer in a Rockwool starter cube than they should have been, but they're taking to the Super Soil. Who says you can't transplant Autos?

St. Phatty

When I started growing, in the 1980's, Ruderalis had a bad name.

But obviously it has helped create some POTENT bud.

There's a lot of people that need the automatic flowering.

Is it possible to grow the Auto Seedlings BIGGER somehow, to extend the veg. time & delay the start of flowering so the plants can be bigger at the start of flowering ?

Frosty Nuggets

ICMag Donor

Is it possible to grow the Auto Seedlings BIGGER somehow, to extend the veg. time & delay the start of flowering so the plants can be bigger at the start of flowering ?
With breeding it is possible but otherwise not.

SweetApolo

Hi buddy!
With each new generation, better characteristics are achieved in the autoflowering categories.

In the last few years we have achieved 'XXL' versions, thanks to the enormous development work of the breeding team behind.

However, in order to achieve the best results when cultivating by the grower himself, it will be necessary to provide the best growing conditions for the plant to obtain the best results. Illumination, fertilization, soil, temperature, humidity, etc...

Sweet smokes,
- Apolo

St. Phatty

Hi buddy!
With each new generation, better characteristics are achieved in the autoflowering categories.

In the last few years we have achieved 'XXL' versions, thanks to the enormous development work of the breeding team behind.

However, in order to achieve the best results when cultivating by the grower himself, it will be necessary to provide the best growing conditions for the plant to obtain the best results. Illumination, fertilization, soil, temperature, humidity, etc...

Sweet smokes,
- Apolo

I would imagine that some of them are "Piggy" - in a good way.

i.e. they are Heavy Feeders.

Are they able to tolerate a Nutrient Solution that has a lower pH like 6.0 ?

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi St. Phatty,

They usually do ok with pH above 5,5 but try to avoid lower than that.

Sweet smokes,

tommy