What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bruce Banner 3 seeds

hamstring

Veteran
Understanding the original BB3 is clone only and also Dark Horse is the original breeder.

But I am a guerrilla looking for some fem seeds. I see one of our vendors (Herbies) carries both Original Sensible Bruce Banner #3 & Anesia Seeds - Bruce Banner #3.

Has any one grown either of these two? Any feedback much appreciated.:tiphat:

hamstring

Veteran
bigganjabud

Thanks for the info.

Never grown BB3 before and I agree the original breeder is the way to go. I didn't think dark horse's bean were fems? Nothing against regular beans but I am a guerrilla only and prefer fems.

billb

Veteran
I grow it regular. I have the cup winning cut. It’s by far my most strongest strain. So far. I’m baked on a few hits as I type this. Why I responded to this

hamstring

Veteran
Thanks everyone for the stoned replies much appreciated. hhehehehe

I would love to grow the original but I don't have a indoor show so i prefer fems and these two choices Original Sensible Bruce Banner #3 & Anesia Seeds - Bruce Banner #3 offer fems.

I welcome all input but specifically looking for peeps that have experience growing these two indoor or out.

I ran hulk smash (dark horse genetics Bruce banner #3 × strawberry diesel). Lab tested results were 25.38% thc on one of the cuts. Non feminized. You could make your own feminized seeds....

S

sourpuss

Bruce banner that i have had is verry similar to a good headbanger in flav and effect. Prefer the headbanger in both aspects. Imo headbanger even beats it in strength. So anyway get karmas headbanger instead of whatever you might have been thinking of.

Latest posts

Latest posts