What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bruce Banner #3---Autoflowering

DemonTrich

Veteran
I just harvested her couple weeks ago. I do have some nug pics (about 2 weeks into dry/cure) or one plant about 11 days since flip in the flower room. ill get pics tonight when I go to my shop.

NO and I mean NO strawberry smell/taste. bb3 supposed to be strawberry dominate...not even the slightest on this plant. I do grow a strawberry strain and have in the past, both gave you a face smack of strawberries.

mtntrogger

Veteran
DOOD ! Mine ABSOLUTELY has a distinct strawberry aroma, the Diesel and kush flavors and aromas are there also, but the strawberry is at the front, Very complex profile, has a nice inscense thing going too, even a bit "winey". Long pistils that turn orange, and very easy to trim, not too leafy at all.

Budley Doright

Veteran
DOOD ! Mine ABSOLUTELY has a distinct strawberry aroma, the Diesel and kush flavors and aromas are there also, but the strawberry is at the front, Very complex profile, has a nice inscense thing going too, even a bit "winey". Long pistils that turn orange, and very easy to trim, not too leafy at all.

Treetroit and I have the same cut.....however mine is in flower.....

There is nothing you have said that would indicate we dont have the real deal.....

Mine has a delicious sweet smell...... Since I grow strawberries I wouldnt exactly say I could confuse the two.... but I can see how someone might say it smells like strawberries......

One very distictive thing about the cut we have....is the plant is very stiff.... remarkably so.....

It has the long pistils..... not leafy..... so like....check ...check and check.....

SO how about the branches.... very stiff and very upright......

right????

lol

DemonTrich

Veteran
pics 1 and 3 are in flower in 2.5 gal pots
pic 2 is the 4.7 gal pot in flower
pics 4-5 are same bud shots, just different lighting option on my camera.

never seen a 3 finger leaf ever on the last plant I harvested, not the 2 I have in flower now, nor the 6 I have/had solo cups currently.

if it is indeed not bb3, then I have a lot of call to make for those I donated the BB to over the past few weeks. whichis gonna suck balls.

Attachments

• bb1.jpg
    bb1.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 13
  • bb2.jpg
    bb2.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 12
  • Hillbilly Kush
    Hillbilly Kush
    65.3 KB · Views: 27
  • bb5.jpg
    bb5.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 13
  • bb6.jpg
    bb6.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 9

Budley Doright

Veteran
I cant say mine is legit.... but from early in flower I could smell .....the smell......

I know its parentage is strawberry diesel....so thats why people say strawberries.....

to me its a floral note..... I would not be surprised to find nice smelling regular flowers with that smell.......

It still has over 3 weeks to go....but it is a smelly plant...for sure.....

DemonTrich

Veteran
well my half-assed 1st run of her (she got side lighting from the 600mh in veg), netted 3.75. and one patient scooped it al up in a week. lol I took a few nugs for my personal jar.

1 yield was decent for the side lighting
2 looks were nice and decent bigger flowers
3 taste, ehh was so so
4 potency, once again was ehh/so so
5 length of high--decent cpl hrs at best. able to work in the garden while medicating on it w/o f'n anything up like when im smoking GG#4
6 frost, once again so so.

I grow gg#4, chaos, sfv og x dmt, bb#3, strawberries n cream, god bud, cannatonic4. all of which I compare the bb#3 to just to give you an idea where my findings are coming from.

this run (still in veg--just doubled my veg light to 1200 this run), if I can get her to top 4.5 per plant, she will stay in the rotation. otherwise a chaos or sfv or glue will take the spot back.

TheMan13

Veteran
How long are you letting her go?

I've had some flowers from her a few times over the past year or so and have been pretty impressed with a couple. One for sure from a mutual friend.

Her flavor/smell was a unique mix of flowery and citrus , but her buzz was pretty notable. Some younger girls told me that it was the only weed they've smoked with a buzz similar to Xanax. Honestly, I couldn't tell you what that means ;-)~

I had posted a good Cannabis Encyclopedia strain review on BB3 here:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=315807

DemonTrich

Veteran
65-70 days iirc

when I go to my room tonight ill snap some hi res pics of the BB3 I have left. might only be a few nuggets left.