What's new

Browndirt's Revenge

bigbag

Veteran
those look like they might contain Timewarp in the genetic composition. very nice indeed. hope u didnt use pineberry genetics, they grow well but smoke brutally

browndirt

those look like they might contain Timewarp in the genetic composition. very nice indeed. hope u didnt use pineberry genetics, they grow well but smoke brutally

Well, the only way you are making a comment like that is if you know me. And, no, pine berry is not in MY genetics. And even if it were, it is not to say that it would express the bad smoking traits in the breeding, or that I would choose such a pheno.

I like pine berry for it hardiness and solid nug structure. it is very mold resistant. But it finishes quite late which makes it not so good for breeding. I would love to breed in its hardiness though and its nug structure and look. Presents like indoor. I threw a few of those in there to see what they would do. If you look close you will see them. They are the stout, wide plants in the shot.

browndirt

Attachments

• purple sugar.jpg
    purple sugar.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 22

bigbag

Veteran
thank for your honesty, i appreciate it. i also like your take on the pineberry, its a great growing plant that produces great looking stuff. on the other hand, they smell / taste like cat-piss, and smoke harsh, providing a headachy dull buzz. ive found alot of pineberry pheno's when breeding, using the Timewarp clone as the female parent. pineberry is a timewarp x creme sodica. the creme sodica was a timewarp x mighty mite, so pineberry is timewarp x timewarp x mighty mite...
ps- the problem with being famous is people know u, but u dont have a clue who they r !

browndirt

thank for your honesty, i appreciate it. i also like your take on the pineberry, its a great growing plant that produces great looking stuff. on the other hand, they smell / taste like cat-piss, and smoke harsh, providing a headachy dull buzz. ive found alot of pineberry pheno's when breeding, using the Timewarp clone as the female parent. pineberry is a timewarp x creme sodica. the creme sodica was a timewarp x mighty mite, so pineberry is timewarp x timewarp x mighty mite...
ps- the problem with being famous is people know u, but u dont have a clue who they r !

Well, when you have intimate knowledge of what I have grown, then you are in my circle of friends in my home town for sure.

I don't like to breed strains that have some things I like and some things I hate. The pine berry would be one for sure. For example, if a pheno has all the great qualities but it finishes kind of fluffy with no density, I won't work with it. I hate fluffy bud and I don't want it expressed in my genetics if it is predominant.

bigbag

Veteran
not friends or homies, but am a BC boy who's grown local OD strains since early 90's and can distinguish alot of them at a glance. enjoy your work and attitude, kudos browndirt, the world needs more types like you !

bigbag

Veteran
does the tumble weed shred the piss outta the products like most of the other brands out there ? I find machine trimmed bud looks like it been through the mill, with most of the outer resin glands gone. I suppose if you make bubble out of the trim you get it back, but you cant deny machine bud isnt near as nice as hand trimmed... you lose the integrity

browndirt

does the tumble weed shred the piss outta the products like most of the other brands out there ? I find machine trimmed bud looks like it been through the mill, with most of the outer resin glands gone. I suppose if you make bubble out of the trim you get it back, but you cant deny machine bud isnt near as nice as hand trimmed... you lose the integrity

not with the Tumble Weed, no. but you must remember that with outdoor you have to manicure the bud tight for presentation. when you have large amounts of weed in a commercial outdoor, the tendency is to trim if sloppily just to get through it ... and it looks like rag. You have a guy looking at 100 pounds, you gotta know he is going to be looking at it with a magnifying glass.

browndirt

good 2 know, thanx bd !

The Trim Reaper is good too. Some guys swear by multiply Trim Reapers as opposed to one Samurai ( formerly known as Tumble Weed). It's a little more laborious, though, because you have to unload it and do more loads because it is much smaller. It trims the bud closer,too, in my opinion. But a Samurai needs three people to run it efficiently. You need a guy feeding it, a guy taking off fan leaves because it won't cut them, and a guy, really, but not necessarily, manning the tray where it comes out at the end. one guy could theoretically do it all, but the unit would be best utilized the way I described.

chongsbuddy

Veteran
sre you going to give us a sneak peak of the strains you made,no offense ,but i hate when you do this,you are a tease!and your grow guide was not that great at all.no definitive info,or techniques just a hype up for nutrient companies.i was really dissapointed especially after the long long wait for the dvd.i did not learn 1 thing that i did not know already.your movie was the bomb though,very exciting.i hope you dont take this personally i am not trying to knock you ,you know your stuff,thats why i bought the dvd,but there was not much growing info on it.your plants look great by the way.i would buy your genetics!so can you tell us something about your strains?

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I thought the grow guide was good.

Especially the scouting/stealth aspect and the trick with the irrigation pipe. There were other titbits i forgot so i have ordered another and some beans...

Cant wait to test out the mold resistance.

chongsbuddy

Veteran
it just covered the basics,it never went deep into anything.like pruning or topping foliar feed brews amounts of nutes when to apply nutes,stuff like that.im pretty stealthy as it is,i just want to know how to grow monsters.

Mr Brown Dirt, SIR. U have been an inspiration on mine since I seen your first videos pop up on the net. Since watching the first video, Ive been after that One Garden of Dreams. I throw down each and every season with the best of em, sowing manying different strains, and plugging a variety of different cuts into the earth. In the last 4-5 years, Ive been experimenting with some of my own crosses and testing a lot of new stock, to find that perfect strain, whether Im looking for a maintenance free strain, that will assure me I wont be shocked by bud rot, or that powerhouse strain that blows me away with awesome yield after yield of solid potent meds...Im always working and selecting towards the best meds for me or my patient.
I just wanted to take the time to commend you, and let you know what an idol you have been to me and many other outdoor growers in the US. I hope you never stop doing what your doing, and you never give up on your dreams. I wish you the best of luck with the next grow season, and a very bountiful harvest. You have no Idea how ecstatic I am to hear you have your own line of seeds. Im very stoked to see what you have been working on, and I look forward to learning more about these and hopefully having the chance to acquire some of them. Nothing but Love & Respect MR BROWNDRT!

Mad.Dapper

Latest posts

Latest posts