What's new

Brown spots on leaves, yellowing, 5 weeks in 12/12?

maimunji

Powered by haters second post like me better. Anyway.
Getbuck you need to add epsom at every feed along with your nutes. At this point when plants show multiple deficiency I don't think its good idea to give em plain water. It is good to foliar with epsom also spray only leaves and save buds they are not very dance but who know when botritys will hit you. How much plant you have in this 4x4?. I read you want to be organic so I can recommend you to use atami bcuzz bloom C which is simular to bio buzz and will help you to put some yeild. Bloom C is pk 17 19 I think. Dont worry to much about leaves my previous grow I loose all fan leaves at week 7 because I finish basic nutes and dont buy more because I dont have money and I hit gram per watt under 600 w. 4x4 but I always veg longer and train plant very well I just like to do lst.

getbuck

Powered by haters second post like me better. Anyway.
Getbuck you need to add epsom at every feed along with your nutes. At this point when plants show multiple deficiency I don't think its good idea to give em plain water. It is good to foliar with epsom also spray only leaves and save buds they are not very dance but who know when botritys will hit you. How much plant you have in this 4x4?. I read you want to be organic so I can recommend you to use atami bcuzz bloom C which is simular to bio buzz and will help you to put some yeild. Bloom C is pk 17 19 I think. Dont worry to much about leaves my previous grow I loose all fan leaves at week 7 because I finish basic nutes and dont buy more because I dont have money and I hit gram per watt under 600 w. 4x4 but I always veg longer and train plant very well I just like to do lst.

I only have 5 plants, had a few problems and this run became a little rushed, probably not going to get a good yield, besides the deficies I didnt have time to top or train the plants as i would have liked. So you are saying to add epsom on every feed from now on? What dosage do you recommend? I dont have access to the bcuzz bloom C , could I just give extra dosage of the biobloom? If I give it so that the nute solution has PK 17/19 ?

getbuck

Actually 4ml of biobloom is npk 8/28/14, shouldnt that have enough PK ? I use it every feeding about 3-4 times per week

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
you should use it plain mixed in water once and then wait and see if it improves. the yellowing will stop spreading. the yellow leaves don't turn back green. if it stops spreading continue feeding the same dose along with your food. the npk numbers are ratios. you need to know your ppms if you're trying to see how much total food they're getting. 8/28/14 might be enough p and k vs the N but if you're feeding at 300 ppm the plants are gonna starve till they're 300ppm sized plants. the food supports whats there, if there's not enough food you see deficiencies, stunted/slow growth, if there's too much you see burns and lockout. you understand?

maimunji

Dont give extra dosage of bio bloom because you are at the recomended maximum level of feeding chart. I never grow with bio buzz nutes they may have something called bloom booster? Organic in soil is difficult and for noobs like us isn't best choice to grow. I see peoples have very good success with bio buzz and soil. I growed before in peat most compost trying to do organic and watering only with nettle tea and atami bloom c I really like results yeild is good also but can't see much improvement for taste and quality compare to other grow when I use chemical nutes and hit hard with products like canna pk. Maybe experienced growers doing better and you can see difference don't know. 17 19 Pk or 13 14 pk or 8/9 pk is just numbers and plants don't like to do mathematics they don't care and only want to eat. Epsom salt magnesium is more important through first stage of bloom when new flowers appear from what I read. At week 7 most growers drops cal mag but keep in mind they droped because this elements exist in soil which mean they feed with them before this. Anyway I can't see how plants can put more yelid in second stage of bloom when peoples fuck them in first for me more yeild mean more branches more bud shot.

getbuck

thank you so much for your insights guys! So if I am not able to get any PK booster , should i just continue with maximum dosage of biobloom (+1ml biogrow) and add a few hits of epsom now? Is there anything other I can do without adding a booster? Will this regimen get me to a healthy harvest? Obviously the yield is going to be smaller, but at this point I'm more concerned about getting to harvest ANY quality bud....

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
look around the forums you'll see tons of pictures of plants with lime yellow leaves that cup up like V's before they start flushing. magnesium is very important in building flowers. more than most people seem to realize.

sure your plants will finish ok with the mag def, but you'll have more yield and better flavor if it doesn't run out before the end of flower. i see week 4 plants running out of magnesium...all that lost potential.

getbuck

Well I'll be damned, after a foliar and one feeding with epsom the girls look very happy. Smell has also improved and the buds look frostier and more swollen! Ill update their progress in this thread for future reference so that someone else can benefit from the knowledge on this board. Thanks a million guys!

getbuck

Ohman! I wanted to give a go on Kosher Kush but it didnt germinate... so bad :cry:

Tried kosher in Amsterdam last year, found my favourite strain then and there man.. get yourself some more seeds! I put them in a glass of water for 24h , then straight to some non-hot soil and under a balanced 600 W HPS (light was quite high). 100% germ rate.

Ratzilla

Veteran
I am of the opinion that feeding anything @ the start of 7 weeks with a 8-9 week strain is counter productive.
Then I think that you are using synthetic nutrients and wonder.
You see I also opine that organic principle in thinking of the microbe life and the fungi is not your concern.
Heh heh heh
I also have a negative view on foliar anything if I was in the 7th week of a 8-9 week strain.
My plants have big fully develop flowers by that time.
My biggest fear is bud rot AKA Botrytis it comes with high moisture (foliar) and cool nights.
You have much to learn Grasshoppers!
I know I know a real wise ass!
Ratz :tiphat:

maimunji

My biggest fear also this run will be without dehumidifier again because money is always issues. First week of flower and rh is constantly 80% oops. Wish me luck fuck... I have a lot experience with botrytis to the point when I start to like she hahah. Anyway I will try to give chance to product called essense its fungi assasin I plan to spray buds every 2 week once they start to get desent in size. Maybe im crazy?

getbuck

I am of the opinion that feeding anything @ the start of 7 weeks with a 8-9 week strain is counter productive.
Then I think that you are using synthetic nutrients and wonder.
You see I also opine that organic principle in thinking of the microbe life and the fungi is not your concern.
Heh heh heh
I also have a negative view on foliar anything if I was in the 7th week of a 8-9 week strain.
My plants have big fully develop flowers by that time.
My biggest fear is bud rot AKA Botrytis it comes with high moisture (foliar) and cool nights.
You have much to learn Grasshoppers!
I know I know a real wise ass!
Ratz :tiphat:

Bubblegum is ~8 week strain, kosher ~10, this is week 7 in 12/12 but perhaps week 6 if actual flowering. The defs are showing a little too early so a week or two of feeding now shouldnt be bad, yes? Synthetic nutrients? Epsom? Not sure about that but yeah i'm a newbie in organics, willing to bend the "rules" of organics a bit If it means saving my crop at this point Took a risk in foliar, only sprayed leaves and covered buds with a towel when they were in risk of being sprayed. My rh is 35-40% and I increased airflow. Fair points though, next run i'll do things differently with more emphasis on living amended soil.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
what temps are you running with your 80% humidity? you should look at the vpd chart if you can. if you have high humidity you can just raise the temps a little to account for the high humidity. if you can't lower the humidity. also both those plants got at least 3-4 weeks left before we're thinking harvest.

maimunji

Temp changes depending from outdoor condition because room isn't sealed and I keep door slightly open and extract outdoor. For now 23c at day cycle and 19 at night. But summer comming and I expect temp to go up to 25-27-29c. At the end of flower. Setup run 2-3 c over ambient temp.

mr.brunch

Veteran
There is such a thing as too much food too.. There really ain't no need to feed every 2-3 days in soil. that's just excessive.
Over feeding ( and overwatering) can cause many problems.

getbuck

The plants look happier/more perky and the yellowing is not spreading as fast or to new leaves but the old ones look pretty miserable. I'll keep feeding them epsom + nutes for a little while now before switching to just water. We'll see what the yield/potency is going to be with all these deficiencies...

getbuck

Make update after harvest. And tell me how is Kosher I may give a chance to this weed.

The kosher is a fantastic strain. Very unique to me at least. A euphoric high with a good body stone, relaxing but not a couch-lock weed if smoked lightly. If you hit it hard it will definately put you on your ass and your head into earth's orbit lol... A perfect combination of sativa/indica, leaning on the indica side. I HIGHLY recommend growing kosher kush.