What's new

BrothersGrimm strains

OgKushNet

dose any know where i can get BrothersGrimm strains such as c99, Apollo-11, Genius, Jack Herer or anything from there Royal Line, and also looking for elvis from ncgreenthumb i would do any for the strains so pm me asap!

Last edited:
G

Brothers Grimm have been out of business for years. There are a couple of companies basically specializing in making what they call "F2s" of the BG strains. For the strains the BG stabilized, the so-called F2s are actually IBLs.

Gypsy has Cinderella 99 F2s on the Seedbay website right now - here's a link to one of the auctions: http://www.seedbay.com/item.php?id=16720

Joey Weed and the Spice Brothers both have a lot of BG stuff in their lineup (C99, A11, etc). Heavens Stairway Canada carries these two breeders lines (they're not currently available through Gypsy as far as I know).

G

From what I understand (and it might be just rumor, so don't take this as gospel), Nirvana produced the seeds on a special order from Gypsy. I believe the same deal applies to the rest of the special crosses he has up right now (the G13 collection). There is some info on these in Overgrow's strain guide. Maybe Gypsy himself will chime in and clear it up, 'cause I don't even remember where I read the info about Nirvana that I repeated above. I don't mind repeating rumors, I just try to clearly label them as such!

I do know that C99 was one of the stable varieties from the BG that should breed quite true. Of course, if my understanding is correct, there could be some weakening of the line after several generations because of inbreeding, but since I'm just at the beginning of learning about breeding, my understanding of the subject is far from complete! (Wow wasn't that a run-on sentence! Can you guess I trimmed some small stuff off the bottoms of the plants & have a buzz for the first time in months? :bongsmi: )

Joey Weed and the Spice Brothers strains are both available from Dr Chronic,
and while i cant vouch for how true they are to the BrothersGrimm original creations , they are one of the few to still be making crosses using the BG names in their offerings , OR maybe PM RC on OG and ask if Heavens Stairway have any stashed away he kinda forgot about.

Peace

O H

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yes.....the Cindy99'f2's from my GN03 Collection were made by Ferry(Female Seeds), who was then working with Nirvana and they are just about all gone. These f2's were made from the seeds that I supplied him with years ago from the Brothers Grimm and have been well received by all that have grown them out......I did find a few packs at the back of the fridge in the Dam shop last week.....but now they have all been spoken for just about.....

...Ferry has made a Female Cindy'99 now and you can find this in my collection on seedboutique....Wallyduck just released some interesting Pineapple Cindy'99 crosses too......it is a very interesting plant for many.....and good for breeding purposes so it seems.....

Fatboy

like these girls....

C99 feminized showing female under 17/7...

had the seeds for about a year...these are just over 30 days from seeds. topped once. :wave:

valk

I've never had BG c99, but Gypsy's c99 f2's are pretty nice smoke. A little paranoid for me, but yield, smell and taste were awesome! (pinapple pheno) My friends LOVED it.

C

Chamba

I've got a little GN Cindy in mid flowering right now...it has the sweetest scent!..this one has a very sweet smell with strong hints of fruit, pineapple and citrus .... it is def the sweetest plant I've ever grown..I just keep wanting to rub a resiny leaf everytime I'm near it.....it's so good you will keep rubbing those fingers near your nose.

if pot was legal we wouldn't smoke or vape it ..we'd rub the oils over our bodies and feel and smell great!

can you imagine the high from rubbing Cindy resin oil all over your body.....

Last edited:
to date i've grown quite a few of spicebros version of the brothers grimm lines, and they've all been super smoke. However i've never tried the originals from the brothers themselves, so couldnt make a comparison. But like i said great smoke all the way

G

Just to straighten out a few things. Jack Herer (from and still available from Sensi Seeds) was the Mother (dad is unknown as the seeds came from a bag of JH) of Princess which got a Male ShivaSkunk pollination for an F1 and then was Back Crossed to the Mother using Mr Souls Cubing Technique to achieve something 99% Princess. Cinderella being an unlikely Princess got the call in the naming process and Cinderella 99 was born. The Apollo 11 was an F1 with the Genius (To the best of my knowledge Genius was Never available in seed form from BG or anywhere else) and Cindy. The A11 F2's from Joey Weed, Capricorn and Spice Bros are a legitimate claim (If they have integrity and used what they say they did). Joey's A11 is comparable to the Real Deal. I'm saving some to hopefully run against Rezdogs G5 seeds (where's it at Rez??) a cut from the BG stock and a cut from Rez's Apollo 11 G4.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts