What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Broodje Bert

Broodje Bert is a small sandwich ... well i wouldnt call it a sandwich shop more like a sandwich restaurant . And it sells the best BLT sandwich you'll find in Amsterdam . Everything here is of the highest quality , the eggs , the veggies , the bread , the sauce .
I've been going there for atleast 10 years and its always the same people there

It's located near Rokin and 9 Streets , and its fairly small . Theres an outdoor terrace in summer , which is along the street / dam .
And no they dont ask ridiculous prices . a MUST VISIT !!

goingrey

Nice

Gotta go there for breakfast next time I'm in Amsterdam which is hopefully soon! And to wait for Dampkring to open.. it's pretty close. Well everything is pretty close in Amsterdam. If you don't get lost, LOL.

Nice

Gotta go there for breakfast next time I'm in Amsterdam which is hopefully soon! And to wait for Dampkring to open.. it's pretty close. Well everything is pretty close in Amsterdam. If you don't get lost, LOL.
yeah i hate it when i see people walking into them argentinian grills and shit you see everywhere in center . 75% of em will serve you wack overpriced food

Latest posts

Latest posts