What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Broad Mites. Pls help me to sort an old thread.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Sucking insects are unable to attack plants with a brix of 14 or higher... the solution to mites and other sucking insects is proper nutrition and UV exposure. There are several videos by AEA on the subject, along with an increasing number of cannabis growers.

During veg they can be killed using isopropyl alcohol (70% or higher strength) at 1 pint per gallon of clean water. Add a surfactant and cover the root zone to prevent burning roots.

(After having found the original source of broad mites and eliminating it as a re-infection issue...)
Fully spray your plants down till dripping, making sure to get all leaf undersides and in all stem junctions. Again, be sure to keep the root zone covered and this solution away from your roots.

Repeat this every 3 days for 5 full applications.

Gone.

Azadirachtin (found in, and extracted from, neem oil) is systemic and causes myself and a number of other people CHS type symptoms. Even when applied during veg.

Welcome to ICMag!! :D

Thai Grower

Hi Douglas
Thank you for responde.
I trimmed all plants a lot and sprayed with Abacmectin before I even read your post.
This product is very effective specifically to combat all kind of mites. It knoks most bugs right away and its systemic. But its a poison probably last resort.

Thai Grower

@Douglas.Curtis
@Deviantmind

Thanks for replying guys and appology for so long time response (I get lost with notifications)

In regards to to the thread...
All these plants were experimental. I gave them away to neighbors and gave up on outdoor experiments.

It sucks to much time and Its not worth here in Thailand IMO. Im about to finish my "lab like" small indoor facility where I put so much energy!
Will be sharing some cool stuff soon!

Latest posts

Latest posts