What's new

BROAD MITES??? NEED HELP ASAP!!!!

calikush4life

ya there is no eggs or bugs at all .... guess its a half way good sign.. gonna top dress with dolomite hopefully get the ph of soil back in line.. thanks

Shifty007

Yea looking at the pics now I'm doubting it as well. Maybe nutes/ph/heat. I didn't see the pics well before if its mites you will eventually have new growth not only twisted but with fingers bitten off along with other dmg.

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
Retro is giving good advice.
No eggs=no mites.
Never sling poisons at your girls until you know exactly what you are up against.
Only then will you know how much and what kind to use.

If you did have Broad, or Cyclamen, mites.
And you have successfully eradicated them.
That could well be the aftermath that you are seeing.
Broads don't eat that much but they do infect the plants they infest.

Even after the mites are dead and gone, the plants health may continue to decline from the infection left behind.

Not sure if it's viral infection or actual toxins left behind in the bites
But the symptoms mirror what we are seeing here.
Gnarled new growth and low vigor.
An aspirin added to their water might help, but generally they either die, or take a long time to recover.

Whip out that 100X 'scope and good luck.

Aloha,
Weezard

calikush4life

ya ive read a little about aspirin .. its 325mg per 1gal thru foliar? and it has to be non coated? i have also read that the toxin bm put in the plant can affect them for weeks after they are gone.. shit has been a drag.. small plants are no fun.. gonna give them a couple days of light watering and hopefully see a change.. its def gotten better some plants seem to have made some signs of recovery.. still scoping these whores everyday hoping to pinpoint the problem.. hoping my soil has just been tooooooo hoooot from trying to pump em...