What's new

Brix

DrFever

Veteran
I would go further...want to jack your brix up so you got the biggest brix on the internet. Feed NaCl...the highsalt index jacks up the brix but sure as fuck ddon't make anything dank. Brix is not sugar content. It is dissolved solids. Jack your K up...it will antagonize Ca and Mg and reduce the health of your plant...but you can wag your brix reading.

In the petiole or leaf...imo...too high of brix is just as bad as too low. 12 is goldilocks

Great post

Bongstar420

Its slang..like chronic.

Lets say, high quality

I do agree to the point that high brix correlates with healthy and thriving plants which is most advantageous in the vegetative and early flower stages but regarding "dank" not so much.
According to good British English, you wouldn't want to smoke weed from a dank grow :D .

NaCl causes brix to increase by dereasing the amount of water in the xylem/ploem. The plant does not yield higher sugar per lb dry weight. NaCl also tends to cause gene regulation to be substantially different.

I would go further...want to jack your brix up so you got the biggest brix on the internet. Feed NaCl...the highsalt index jacks up the brix but sure as fuck ddon't make anything dank. Brix is not sugar content. It is dissolved solids. Jack your K up...it will antagonize Ca and Mg and reduce the health of your plant...but you can wag your brix reading.

In the petiole or leaf...imo...too high of brix is just as bad as too low. 12 is goldilocks

I am seeing sugar exude out of leaves that get ruffled up, like sap that dries clear and shiny. I'm interesting in testing it with a brix meter just to see if its really shiny due to high sugar.

Latest posts

Latest posts