What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Brix Plus Evaluation

thc43

Veteran
Brix has been on and off the shelves for the past 18months my local GS refuses to sell it adulterated weed doesnt help our local cause. personally i wouldnt use and i cant see why you would BD your Cobs look fine just handled.

Funny its back with a new look, triacontinol is a natural growth promotor or alchol made from alf alfa sprouts so you think best result would be achieved while the plant is still growing..

BlindDate

Veteran
Hey thc43,

First, it really only adds about 14% weight when USED AS DIRECTED, but it does improve the smoke and taste. It also seems to preserve the bud for greater shelf life.

I knew that I would draw flack when I started this thread, but why don't all the people using Gravity catch any? Gravity makes the bud heavier without ANY improvements. Gravity does not add a single trichome. It only makes the plant part more dense.

Again, I do not use it. My evaluation was a one shot deal.

Last edited:
hey BD, neat thread. I admire your willingness to go out on a limb and put shopping bags full of weed on the line for the sake of an experiment. Personally I won't be using it, but I might have tried it if you hadn't written this thread. good work.

Hazerl

I read somewhere on a german cannabis-site that brix was tested by them and it was mostly sugar, chemicals and a sort of liquid plastic.. so no good thing to smoke...

peace

hazerl

little-soldier

well Im glad you did this experiment for us blindate. I was goanna try it since the guy at the hydro store was like this is the new shit, adds 15%, you gotta foliar atr least twice in the last 2 weeks of flo, blablabla. well I guess thats time and money saved and thx to who, ya thats right, blindate baby, hehe
I too love to try new things. Im about to try gravity and purple max since it was a sample the hydro store had and gave it to me. I heard bad things with gravity but only things like make sure you clean everything it touches after harvesting because it can ruin your next batch.

Latest posts

Latest posts