What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

British football coach is jailed for 25 YEARS in Dubai - for CDB vape oil !

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
yep. The only good thing I recall about it, I think Dubai is that students are given money so they can study and not have to worry about money. Whereas over here to got to pay a lot of money to go to college, degrees and MAs.
But that´s it really. As a woman I´m never going there, nor to India even though I´d really like to visit, but it´s just NOT safe! :(

Let's get rid of Islamophobia at its roots. I traveled the world. I know you have been following the majority of my post. In today's society, you are stalking me LOL.

I was in both Copenhagen, Malmo Sweden and Oslo Norway. Both Copenhagen and Malmo are NO-GO zones, today :( I don't know about Oslo, with the exception that a beer was $8.50 at the time whilst in Canada $2.50/300

In Copenhagen in the day, I told folks you could not see a dirty street with rappers etc... it kept their people employed. Denmark (because I only took a ferry ride to Sweeden, long with an overnight (er) (wink). Bacl to Copenhagen, we took at taxi tour of the city. Everyone likes Canadian Tobacco. The length of the ride compared to what he was charging was, well, like? Here have a pack of smokes (tip). But duty free onboard for $0.35 retail in Canada, for $2 and some change. I ran out that night, and low a behold a pack of 20 was $6 CAD.

Come to find out, they have free health care and University for everyone. It goes without saying that you had to qualify for U, but also behave accordingly. All luxuries, are taxed pretty high. e.g its bad for your health, end booze was another. What is wrong with B&W, ya want colour, it will cost you 3 times as much.

Copenhagen and Malmo I will never set foot in again. This is a worthy "google" wrt who is actually controlling the country. Islamophobia is at an all time high, and rightly so!

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
25 years, for intent to supply, when they presumably know it was left in his car.

I will be happy when the oil isn't such an issue. I don't want to buy it from them.

Being from Europe... (based on your posts) where else are you gonna getit?

Cuddles

Let's get rid of Islamophobia at its roots. I traveled the world. I know you have been following the majority of my post. In today's society, you are stalking me LOL.

I was in both Copenhagen, Malmo Sweden and Oslo Norway. Both Copenhagen and Malmo are NO-GO zones, today :( I don't know about Oslo, with the exception that a beer was $8.50 at the time whilst in Canada $2.50/300

In Copenhagen in the day, I told folks you could not see a dirty street with rappers etc... it kept their people employed. Denmark (because I only took a ferry ride to Sweeden, long with an overnight (er) (wink). Bacl to Copenhagen, we took at taxi tour of the city. Everyone likes Canadian Tobacco. The length of the ride compared to what he was charging was, well, like? Here have a pack of smokes (tip). But duty free onboard for $0.35 retail in Canada, for $2 and some change. I ran out that night, and low a behold a pack of 20 was $6 CAD.

Come to find out, they have free health care and University for everyone. It goes without saying that you had to qualify for U, but also behave accordingly. All luxuries, are taxed pretty high. e.g its bad for your health, end booze was another. What is wrong with B&W, ya want colour, it will cost you 3 times as much.

Copenhagen and Malmo I will never set foot in again. This is a worthy "google" wrt who is actually controlling the country. Islamophobia is at an all time high, and rightly so!

I´m not Islamophobic. I´ m just saying I as a woman there are places in the world you should avoid, that ´s all. I´ve had friends from the middle east, one of my best mates was iranian and told me some horror stories...

The north of Europe is known for it´s high taxes, I know. I had a friend from Finland back at school and she told me about hourly wages and I was like WOW! But then she told me how high their income tax is lol!!

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Being from Europe... (based on your posts) where else are you gonna getit?

I'm in the UK. We have oil in our north sea. Just not enough to meet current demand. We also have a line on Russian oil. If we didn't use so much, we would be alright. It doesn't look impossible either. Though our nuclear energy program has slipped far behind as years of government didn't renew anything.

shithawk420

Veteran
This is worse than Midnight Express.he had keys of hash not cbd oil.fuck dubai.bunch of sick people over there.my question is how did the vape oil even get past custums and security? They were extremly ignorant and should have known better.i still feel bad for the guy.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
This is worse than Midnight Express.he had keys of hash not cbd oil.fuck Dubai.bunch of sick people over there.my question is how did the vape oil even get past customs and security? They were extremely ignorant and should have known better.i still feel bad for the guy.

Yes we all know that, those who have seen the film anyway. The gist was that his sentenced was overturned (Midnight Express) that happens quite frequently in middle eastern countries.

They charged the wrong fellow... TBS, prior to travel, know where you are going and what are their policies.

Anyone in the Navy, that procured cannabis like products in Amsterdam, deserved what they got. Why because we knew ahead of time. Every time the ship went to Amsterdam, it was searched. Depending on qty e.g over personal possession, you were facing import and export charges. No ifs, ands, or buts.

therevverend

Veteran
Yes we all know that, those who have seen the film anyway. The gist was that his sentenced was overturned (Midnight Express) that happens quite frequently in middle eastern countries.

Think you may have missed it, that's not what happened. They actually increased his sentence. He escaped from the prison and had to sneak out of the country into Greece. Otherwise he'd probably still be sitting there..

heirloomganja

This is worse than Midnight Express.he had keys of hash not cbd oil.fuck dubai.bunch of sick people over there.my question is how did the vape oil even get past custums and security? They were extremly ignorant and should have known better.i still feel bad for the guy.

Sharia law over there.You can't even walk outside with a beer in your hand.

Latest posts

Latest posts