What's new

Bringing new cuts home

LEDNewbie

Veteran
Forbid, imid, eagle 20

I have all 3 products. So dip roots in imid(merit 75), dip rest of plant in forbid and then 3 days later dip in eagle 20? Does that sound about right? Also what strength do you recommend for the forbid for newly rooted clones?

STUNKY

I once took a cutting of a outdoor plant. I keep it in a zip lock bag until it rooted.. Daily I would take it out check every leaf and stem for bugs and eggs. By the time it rooted I had completely killed all the bugs and had no problems.
So an option is taking the clones and cut there roots off put in ziplock.. Re root them checking daily. If there is any pest u should see them before they root..

LEDNewbie

Veteran
Today I went and got my new girls, seemed like healthy cuts rooted in rockwool. I have no where to "quarantine" them so I'm keeping them in my other half of the garage for a week. As soon as they entered my garage today I dipped the roots/rockwool in a very light nute solution with Merit 75WP wich has 75% Imid in it. And then dunked the rest of the plant in Forbid. In 3-4 days I will give them a dunk in Avid. 3 days later when I go to transplant I will dunk them in some Eagle 20. I really don't think I could do much more to them to make sure they are bug free?!? Once they enter my grow room I will set off a Spectracide bomb in my garage and then a Pylon bomb. That should take care of any critters that may be around?

And yes, I do believe in using a sledge hammer to get the job done!!! Last time I tried using a finishing hammer and I got my ass handed to me by broad mites!!!:moon:

Thanks everyone :tiphat:

LEDNewbie

Veteran
Here are my new cuts plus my 10 PPP seedlings I had in my basement. PPP seedlings got a dip in Forbid and new cuts got a root drench with Imid and a dip in Forbid.... Day 1 :dance013:

Latest posts

Latest posts