What's new

Bringing Hash Accross the Border

Hey I'm about to take a plane ride into the US. It is a direct flight, but I want to bring around 2 or more grams of hash with me since I don't know anyone with good hash where I'm going. I thought about moulding it into the shape of batteries and putting it in my walkman. But I'll definately take any advice you guys have to give.

dontstepongrass

M.U.R.D.A. / FMB crew
Veteran
oh you're gonna love this: for under half oz hash u can roll it into a tight ball and put in a couple baggies smeared with vaseline and then u know where it goes! remember to wipe off excess vaseline as u don't wanna appear to be walking funny...

otherwise, u could just tape to back of the ol' sack. sometimes their "pat downs" can catch that tho...

whyme2

Be careful of using it in place of a battery. That would be easily spotted under xray, and may resemble plastic explosives. I have also had to turn on electronic devices while gowing through customs several times, even had to eject video tapes from camcorders. All this pre - 9/11.
I have to agree vaseline is your friend. Good luck - stay safe.

zingablack

livin my way the high way
Veteran
mail coming into usa gets sniffed by dogs sometimes.
best way is to keaster it. even then they can take you to a room and give you the finger

dontstepongrass

M.U.R.D.A. / FMB crew
Veteran
they don't give you the finger unless they really feel u are hiding something and several cursory searches turn up negative.

whatever u do, don't act nervous. i would also say don't look stoned lol.

whyme2

Security will vary, depending on where you fly from. Customs is tighter on flights from Adam than on flights from England for example.

urbangrower

In my eyes there is only one way to go.... up the ol' poophole!!! Anything else would be taking a major risk.. and for what.. 2 grams of hash.... that's just not worth the trouble mate!!!

Stay safe.. that's worth the trouble!!!

hamstring

Veteran
Before 911 I brought hash back form the Damm several times. It does not stink like weed and can be hid easily again, unlike weed. I am not promoting it now the world is much different place.

My gig was to fly into the largest hub in Europe (I will let you figure that one out) and buy a eurail pass. It looks less suspicious if you are not coming out of the Damm on a direct flight. The train into and out of Holland always smelled like weed.

trademanny

whyme2 said:
Security will vary, depending on where you fly from. Customs is tighter on flights from Adam than on flights from England for example.

I disagree with this. I have an office in Amsterdam and regular travel between the US and there. I find that customs is tighter depending on where you fly INTO. For example, in Philly, I always get a hard time. I clear customs in Boston or Miami without a hitch every time..

trademanny

hamstring said:
My gig was to fly into the largest hub in Europe (I will let you figure that one out) and buy a eurail pass. It looks less suspicious if you are not coming out of the Damm on a direct flight. The train into and out of Holland always smelled like weed.

Largest hub in Europe is Schipol International Airport -- in Amsterdam.

boolmag

If I were to chance what you want to do I'd just pop it in my mouth...I've done this only once, on a domestic flight but still worked out well...If shit hits the fan just swallow it...Rather do that then having to dig anything out of my ass :noway:

C

Classyathome

prison pocket or 4x wrap w/ clingwrap, and swallow...

But the advise to not do it is good one...

Limeygreen

Veteran
This isn't midnight express, just use your common sense, if you're comfortable to do something and you can keep your nerves then you're ok. You'll get a bit of anxiety most likely, but it's 2 grams, you can probably hide it in your shoes as long as you don't modify them and seal it well. If you're not comfortable or shit hits the fan, don't do it or if you have one of those urgent gut instincts just calmly go to the bathroom and dispose of it or even dispose of it into the garbage in a cup or something, just remember it is only 2 grams.

Koskesh

you roll it into a long thin snake, wrap it in saran, heat it to seal the saran. vaseline it, one more layer of saran, then sew into the hem of some jeans that will go in your luggage.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Papulz said:
you could just send it to your destination via the mail.

Small packages don't get the same attention that larger ones do-- Seal it good, put some batteries and staples in with it, (to help fuck up x-ray) and send it-- Worst is, if it gets caught, you lose it...if you have it on you, you get charged--
Mailing it is by far the best advice--

Latest posts

Latest posts