What's new

BREWSKIS!

SkareCrow

so who here enjoys the occasional beer?

Welp then post up what is your favorite beer and or beers!

mine are

Yuengling
and
Sam Adams

Kicking back watching some playoff hockey right now with a yueng

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
occasional?!?

shit i drink every night.

i try to save money so i dont buy expensive beer, i usually only drink miller high life and occasionally i will go for a Mickeys Malt Liquor.

If i had unlimited money i would drink nothing but Pyramid and Kirin Ichiban, and maybe a Red Stripe here and there.

And cant forget Newcastle, but i dont really consider that a beer sometimes, more like a rootbeer soda.

SkareCrow

micro brews are awsome I love going to new areas and try the local micro brews, magic hat anyone?

just noticed how much yuengling kinda smell like some skunky dank lol

Any New Belgium Beer! Fat Tire is the best.
Also the Allagash Brewery makes KILLER beers that are a tad more pricey.
The Dubbel and Trippel are the best (also Belgian style).

keke.nz

i definately like a beer haha. generally been drinking spirits lately though.

id have to say:

tui
steinlager pure

keke :joint:

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
yuengling
labatt blue
PBR (for cheap beer)

specialties
Sam adams
magic hat

out at the bar...
whatevers on tap

there's another thread like this.......but its been buried for months i'm sure

blue with bud........its my combo of choice

SkareCrow

yuengling
labatt blue
PBR (for cheap beer)

specialties
Sam adams
magic hat

out at the bar...
whatevers on tap

there's another thread like this.......but its been buried for months i'm sure

blue with bud........its my combo of choice

we have very similar tastes lol magic hat is awsome

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
My favorite production beer is Dogfish Head IBA.

I brew my own beer, so I rarely buy beer.

I am drinking a tester Oktoberfest, that I am working on.

I am switching a California Imperial Ale to my secondary, and starting a Steam Ale tomorrow.

SkareCrow

I am switching a California Imperial Ale to my secondary, and starting a Steam Ale tomorrow.

I always see dogfish head and always ponder trying it but for some reason never do.

I've always wanted to brew my own beer. Have you ever tried brewing cannabis into your beer?

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
You can dry hop some buds in there, after fermentation. However, it would most likely take a ounce or two of nug.

That would take a 5 gallon batch from 30 bucks, to about 830 bucks. Roughly 18.00 a beer, as opposed to the 50-60 cents each, that it usually costs.

I just can't bring myself to soak 800 bucks worth of nug in some beer.

H

h^2 O

i like the idea of beer more than the taste - if I'm really thirsty a Coors silver bullet looks delicious....but then I crack one and it's kind of like lemonade - you're STILL thirsty.
Favorite beer is definately DUVEL, from Belgium. Best fuckin beer ever. And it's like 10%. It puts all other beers to shame. Pick up a 22oz next time you're in a liquor store. Like $13 bucks.

"His reputation is expanding faster than the universe.
He once had a awkward moment to see how it feels
He lives vicariously through himself.
He is, the most interesting man in the World."

"I don't always drink beer, but when I do I prefer Dos Equis! Stay thirsty my friends."

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
I like Leinenkugle in the summer...Sunset Wheat.
Oberon with orange.
Best Micro Brew ever....Goose Island 312 (unfiltered wheat always, better on tap)

Favorite Domestic...PBR (fuck yeah I said PBR) and Coors Light....okay Michelob Amberbach too.

Favorite Import...Corona & lime (new thing for me)

Cheers and Beers :smoke:

ttown

"His reputation is expanding faster than the universe.
He once had a awkward moment to see how it feels
He lives vicariously through himself.
He is, the most interesting man in the World."

"I don't always drink beer, but when I do I prefer Dos Equis! Stay thirsty my friends."

Ha I love that commercial, I haven't tried the beer yet but the commercial makes me want to try it.

Yeah Heineken is good.

Brewing beer would be sweet, I've always been interested in it. A buddy of mine works at the local cabelas outlet and he bought a machine that brews beer it's pretty cool.

I'm not a big drinker, but typically I end up goin out on the weekends and drinking with some buddy's. We usually just end up going with busch light because of how cheap it is. Walmart has 30 racks for $12.99. Can't pass up that price.

Ha I love that commercial, I haven't tried the beer yet but the commercial makes me want to try it.

Yeah Heineken is good.

Brewing beer would be sweet, I've always been interested in it. A buddy of mine works at the local cabelas outlet and he bought a machine that brews beer it's pretty cool.

I'm not a big drinker, but typically I end up goin out on the weekends and drinking with some buddy's. We usually just end up going with busch light because of how cheap it is. Walmart has 30 racks for $12.99. Can't pass up that price.

Plus if you brew your own beer, you can incorporate it in a grow and use the CO2 for your plants! Two for one! hmmmmm yummy beer and buds!