What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Breeding ABC

DandAbc

Breeding ABC for discreet outdoor grows. I'll update as the mood strikes me.

Start
1000000965.jpg

Transplant

1000000996.jpg

1000000997.jpg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
This will be fun to watch. Thanks, friend for sharing your work with us. I'm going to ride with you for a while.

DandAbc

These are Australian bastard cannabis. I wouldn't be surprised if someone gene tests a pure abc from Australia and it turns out to be a duck after all.

DandAbc

Lovely little bastards!
What are your goals with this project, besides discretion?
From this line I want big leaves, and better germination. Staying within plant limits means I have to cull continuously. These are most likely a mix of photo, fast and autos.

The best plants of 2 or 3 rounds - will be pollen donors to the winners of the last 2 rounds. Just need everything wrapped up to plant *in* a field in the spring.

Last edited:

DandAbc

An update, plants are happy. Tallest plant is in the lead but shortest plant isn't too far behind leaf size wise.

Maybe I can print a reference grid out and have something calculate leaf surface area automatically? I should really grow out some other ABC as a control next time.

1000001137.jpg
1000001139.jpg
1000001138.jpg

Redrum92

Never heard about them, from the pic they really seem duck 😂 anyway i will watch it, want to see how develop
ABC aka Australian Bastard Cannabis is definitely different than duckleaf/duckfoot strains. You should Google some pics of it fully flowering. It's an odd one, very unique.

Never seen someone grown it indoor, much less breed with it. Very interested!!!

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
You did a good job growing those out so we could see them. I'm surprised! I must say those are the most unusual-looking plants I have ever seen. Very interesting with a lot of characteristics that are not like cannabis. That is cannabis, right?

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Didn't hyb do a lot of work with this strain? Did he give up or are these from him or am I getting confused in my old age?