What's new

Breeders Cup Birthday!!

SneakySneaky

Veteran
im going to turn 21 on april 18 so needless to say im gonna high!! im ordering my sativa judge pass soon (will there be more for sale later in case i dont get one??)

Dutchgrown i read your post about people bringing you food, im a chef so if you want some good recipes and what not lemme know

Ive never been to amsterdam is it hard to find the Sugar Factory?? i cant wait

G

It's super easy sneaky, it is near the Leidseplein in kind of the s x sw corner of the center. Across from the Melkweg.

G

hehe I just had an idea for a new event, a pub crawl in the red light for sneaky's 21st... who's in?

SneakySneaky

Veteran
Shipperke said:
hehe I just had an idea for a new event, a pub crawl in the red light for sneaky's 21st... who's in?
Im down ill bring knee pads, gloves and maybe helmets hahaha

Where should i fly into in amsterdam?? whats a good place to stay that is reasonably affordable (no 150 a night place maybe 60-90)

I hope i get to meet of the people who have helped me so much here....im gonna be comin by myself and i dont wanna spend it alone and i need some partners in crime for the smoke fest haha, in the perfect scenario i need somebody with a hash pass and an indica pass and i got the sativa and we can get trashed and roll a gooooooood ole bob marley joint :joint: ...it really doesnt matter cause *quoting Jake Blues in Blues Brothers* "Im on a mission from God" and im just gonna spread the sneakiness globally

DRUNKEN PUB CRAWL!!! i got the first round then u guys make sure i cant even think sober

Jahminded

sneaky....I in much the same situation. I am traveling alone and hope to meet some cool folks while I am there. Everyone here is so friendly I am sure it wont be an issue at all.

Count me in for the drunk pub crawl....I must admit I do have experience in this arena....haha

Jahminded

G

try http://www.vvvamsterdam.nl/

the vvv is the official tourist board, they have an office right at the central station, you can walk in and find a room pretty easily most times of the year. I've used them in August before, in the midst of the high season, and found places that were reasonable. In april it shouldn't be as much of a problem.

Jahminded

sneaky...use Smokey's link....it saved me a bunch of money and also gives exact locations on a map. It is my understanding that we will have most of our festivities around Dam Square.

3legdog

I m really gettn excited fellas & after having a horrible Christmas, this vacation...soon arriving...is such a blessing :smile: :friends:

Once again many thanks to Gypsy & Dutch for such an event to attend....plan to make it an annual thing.

That pub crawl is right up my ally too!

See everyone soon :wave:
a lil SD bubble ready for the grinder :yummy:

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Nice to see that there's some more jung 'uns attending :wink:

So exited allready :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Latest posts

Latest posts