What's new

" breeders club",,barcelona

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You guys sure it didn't move or something? If not I must be going blind or something :)
no mate,,its deffo there,,,,the bar/restaurant that moppel posted is 30 yards or so from the club on the same side of the road and you look for green tinted windows with a sliding door and intercom,,,s2

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
lmao, come on man. there is only 1 white glass door. First thing next to fresco is the flat with more bells, next door is breeders club.

Ydaynight it might have been closed already thou. and i think it opens at 2 pm.

Jkeats

Haha...thanks so much guys, I'm all set. In my defense he was closed last night when I was trying to find it ;)

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
next time i'm at barcelona i must deffinitelly check out your club 944s2 :) :good:
hey tea,,,,,
thanks for the "thumbs up" but just to clarify ,,
I am just a member like others,,,,its ifranes club not mine buddy,,,, peace and regards s2:tiphat:

ops36

Heyoo!

I became a member of Green Age BCN February 2014, and I have been there several times since then. I'm going to Barcelona this friday, and sadly Green Age informed me that they no longer sell to their non spanish residents.... I'm not a member of any other clubs, and I know that I can contact some guy from webehigh, but it sounds kinda sketchy. I'm also pretty sure they just work for Kush ACCB, and that place is just too yo yo gangsta from what I've managed to find online. I prefer a nice quiet club that focuses on their products instead of some crowded place with bad to average products. I would really appreciate it if any of you guys could help me salvage my vacation! I just became a member of this forum today, so I can't really do much else than comment.

Thanks in advance :)

mack 10

Veteran
So when is the Cup this year?

20/22 march ??

Anyone thinking of coming?

Last year was a blast.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran

20/22 march ??

Last year was a blast.
hey mack,,,,,,,
it was still going to happen when I was over in mid sept but nothing as of yet,,,,,
would think publicity will start at the end of jan to beg of feb,,,,,,,,s2

Dutch Aln

Harvesting and trimming up some plants tonight in the hope of the
Cup being held again this year,as i missed last years Launch
(Which looked a real blast,,by all accounts)
Some Pineapple Chunk,and a variety i run named Lightnin(Lorans) are getting the snip snip to start getting ready.
Closely followed by the Chem cut i run in a few weeks,
So any details of dates/amounts very welcome.:)
All the best to everyone thinkin of entering.
Aln.

tea_is_back

pot°grapher
ICMag Donor
Veteran

20/22 march ??

Last year was a blast.

hey mack u bho killing machine :D would come with my wife and a good friend. if something is needed for the cup ( bongs, pipes, papers, grinders or so) i would bring a big box of it(if needed) from my friends own company. some promo for him and lower organisation costs on the other side. greetz, tea:coffee:

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey s2, do you need a sponsor to become a member of ifranes
hey crizzo,,,,,as far as I am aware the breeders club is closed presently down to licenseing problems,,,,,you may want to look on facebook for club npk or club la kalida,,,good luck,,,,s2
:tiphat: