What's new

Breeders and seedbanks to avoid

buzzmobile

Veteran
Oh I know of him all too well …Would I be banned if I named him as he currently goes by?

Have star crash name him.
wink.wink.jpg

Fitzera

I'm curious now too, I went through those threads in the archive...kind of reminded me of the sativabreather/blueskies bullshit

The limited experiences I've had with Seedsman (Spain) have been positive. I think it's more the individual operators than any regional issue. Unless maybe it's midnight in NYC, and there's guys on the streetcorners with fake Rolexes.

Seedsman always did me well. I stopped using them when their bank wanted to know from my bank what I was buying. Nope, sorry. Seems it's all gone downhill since then anyway.

moose eater

I'm curious now too, I went through those threads in the archive...kind of reminded me of the sativabreather/blueskies bullshit

Seedsman always did me well. I stopped using them when their bank wanted to know from my bank what I was buying. Nope, sorry. Seems it's all gone downhill since then anyway.

The flowers in my avatar pic are of a recent crop of Satori I procured via a Mandela Seeds breeder pack form Seedsman.

I found a couple years back that Seedsman had gotten somewhat innovative in their shipping methods and was very pleased with some of the 'safety precautions' they had built in, better separating commodity from names of customers, and I really was impressed with the simplicity and 'insulation' provided by the whole affair.

But yeah, I could see and understand how one bank asking another about specifics of purchases might raise a hair or 3 on the back of one's neck.

Cuddles

Is this not strictly confidential information? I mean data protection etc.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Seems stupid anyway. Both banks would know same thing about what you are buying. Total value and place where u paid. So how would your bank get more info on that? Odd and stupid thing in my book.

Fitzera

I always paid via wire transfer. What I remember was the money came out of the account but Seedsman kept telling me they hadn't recieved it. So I had to call my bank and the person I talked to had to do some digging to figure out what was going on and then that what they found, which even they found strange. So that was the end for me.