What's new

Breaking News:Iran has new millatary Ally..!

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
Yummybud said:
lol good one. you guys are so dumb. how many persian suicide bombers have you heard off ?
and yeah bin laden is persian for shure.
and that doesn't look like a persian cat either. persian cats have puffy hair.
ahh persian, abyssinian, all those cats are the same, theyre cats LOL :rasta:

S

ScrogHog

nycdfan042 said:
yummynever been l.aiden LOL

Lol nycd. Iran is a joke they wouldnt never strike they know they would get buttraped from 10000 directions.

minds_I

Veteran
satyr said:
I have personally no probs with the rules and have never been close to violation of them, but I could have probs with partial, inconsequent or random administration and in particular a general distrust of the average human beings ability to make an objective and consistent judgement cleansed from personal views and preferences.

I am growing cannabis. Its illegal and I dont give a shit because I disagree with the authorities opinion and decision of making it illegal, so its just happens that I find it hilariously fun that a cannabis site is introducing political correctness and restrict the general freedom of expression for the ppl. Kind of kindergarten mentality.

So I am by using this forum for free as you say. Woouv I thought that I and the fellow ppl gave seedsellers the platform to interact with cosumers. To boast the number of visitors when agreeing on price for exposure. The more vistor the higher price. And yes I have shopped a lot at GN shop. I and other post and post pictures which are the basis for your business and newcomers attraction to the site.

Tell me that we are not the source of icmags existence as we all contribute and increase the value of the site in commercial terms ie. money wise. Nice way to adress people with different points of views, that they can piss of or thrown out if they dont do exacly as you ask. Reminds me of certain contries I dont want to live and I fail to see the laid back hippie spirit cannabis should invoke.

Hello all,

Agreed!!!

Thogh it my be Gypsies website and his reasons are his own.

There should be no exchange of ideas,opionions, information in general as this may lead to an arguement.

I mean after all, we would not want to insult, confound, confuse or inhibit the the flow of thought regarding world politics as this might aggravate, annoy, alarm, inflame, provoke, vexate, worry or in general piss people off.

Particularly those portentious few that feel it necessary to curb, limit, restrict, regulate, hobble. restrain, prevent, prohibit or confine the topic.

minds_I

PS: As to people being offended by what they read....should they not then read it if it is troblesome. I mean when did human beings stop having to take responsablity for thier own lives?