What's new

Breaking: DEA Raids SF Pot Club

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lets say for example in order to open up a dispensary owner had to get a business license from the city, on said license a business description is required. Put anything about selling herb and it won't get approved. I guarantee it. Now put something else and it will sail through, however now you committed perjury a STATE crime.

Lots of lil things to watch out for now. You really have to be on top of your legal game since there are rules of engagement in place now.

That's why it's important that we work on getting both State and Federal to legalize...

FreedomFGHTR

Veteran
That's why it's important that we work on getting both State and Federal to legalize...

No actually filing a brief and taking a municipality to civil court under people vs kha (if you are in California) will work, so you can avoid committing perjury. at first whiff of a lawsuit most local governments will fold because of fear of negative publicity and having their already depleted bank acounts dried even further. Be honest and up front. The law actually protects us now. We have to demand our equal protection.

Cruzin

keep it illegal

keep it illegal

as i said before i would rather see it stay illegal then get taxed to death swag from the Marlboro company.

again our president said he no to the idea that legalization would bail out the economy, not to the entire concept itself.

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
Funny you say that now.
You have scorned me in the past and said that no one should be busted for weed for any reason.
I won't negative rep ya like you did me though.
nam yo ho renge kyo my ass!

Ha, I think it's funny ( as in childish ) how yuv taken what she said outta context not only in this thread, but outta context with the thread she scorned you in as well! lol Yes, I was there too..... Grow up and try ta do somthin positive for the cannabis community, we're all in it together! BC

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Funny you say that now.
You have scorned me in the past and said that no one should be busted for weed for any reason.
I won't negative rep ya like you did me though.
nam yo ho renge kyo my ass!

It had nothing to do with pot....if you watch this video the reporter says it was for tax evation!
http://www.ktvu.com/video/19024732/index.html
Its about 1 minute into the video where he says why!
do I even know you? ....I think you should get over it! lol
have a great day!!! hahahaha

DEA does tax raids?

You didn't get the memo or see the press release? It's due to this recent economic downturn. All government now multi-tasks. They run the government. They run our banks. They run our lives. Hell on even days they all work in a different branch just so they can be even better able to "help" us be better peons...er..citizens.

B

Blue Dot

picture.php

Here's a screen snip of the news logo for this story
http://www.ktvu.com/video/19024732/index.html

What's with the gun? I hope they are trying to show the DEA's excessive use of force when it comes to MMJ and not lumping guns in with MMJ to try and scare people.

Pirate

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death !!
Veteran
Name one campaign promise Obama has broken.

Did you watch the press conference the other night? He spoke for an hour without a prompter. You should really stop parroting Rush Limbaugh's fantasies. It makes you sound like an idiot.
He gave up the prompter for a "Story Board" (flat screen TV) located under the center camera. And he couldn't take his eyes off it either..........Poor guy. I almost felt sorry for the babbling dipshit.................NOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pirate

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death !!
Veteran
here's an interesting article. Notice that part about "selling to minors". I have a very bad feeling the DEA is going to continue raiding clubs and they were just say they were "selling to minors" as a way to justify the raid. When in reality they aren't selling to minors under STATE law.

http://www.mpp.org/states/new-york/news/editorial-relief-for.html
Not true. My nephew is 16 and he wanted to get a Medical Card because "ALL HIS FRIENDS" have one and they do buy from the club.

Drug dealers don't care who buys their stuff. Money talks.

e20sm0ke

:laughing:Some faith you have there in your good ole country of US fawkin A. :noway:The only way this is going to change is if the majority of people get together and start marching all across the US. Obama is not the man behind the curtain so don't expect him to change things cause he is taking orders from people higher up. People need to protest like we did in the 60's shit set some cop cars on fire whatever it takes aren't they doing the same to all our rights. Just pissing all over them bet everyone anti pot in our gov is getting a good laugh. People we gotta get mad

GREAT post man. its sickening to see all these people who have given up. where is the heart!?!?