ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

dbuzz

Veteran
All I know is after that last season of Breaking Bad, I can't get into anything esle. It all sucks.

Reg Dixon

ICMag Donor
All I know is after that last season of Breaking Bad, I can't get into anything esle. It all sucks.

Hell on wheels, The Walking Dead, American Horror Story.

Just to name but 3.

However what seems to be lacking is quality sci fi. After all Terra Nova was shite!

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm back on The Shield for a while. I'll probably revisit The Wire again next.
Homeland is a good show, had some nice twists to it.

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
Twists like the Mother Alien from V topless a hand full of times?
morena_baccarin_homeland_ep4_eXOGD9K.sized.jpg

Homeland is a very nice psychological thriller, im only 10 eps though the 12 ep season, and i think everyone is in on it...

Luck, on HBO, starring Dustin Hoffman was pretty good too. Ive only seen the pilot, it is a little harder to follow, but looks like it could be a winner too.

zymos

Jammin'!
Veteran
American Horror Story! Just so amazingly over the top- loved it!
Sons of Anarchy is great- very well written and acted IMO.
Big Walking Dead fan too.

Homeland is next on my list to see.

Big Eggy

Veteran
They just started showing Homeland in the UK so good to hear it's good.. I'v got the pilot to watch tonight.

SKUNK420

Breaking Bad is just like politicians who say they are going to do good yet it goes to crap because there are elements of the "game" you can't control.

Politicians make all the promises on the campaign trail. Then they sit behind that new desk and get there first real look at the problems of society they have to fix and they say to themselves " holy crap, I can't fix any of this".

Walter has/had good intentions but once he got in the "game" it's all gone to crap. Now he just trying to stay alive and save his soul.

They need to hurry up with the new season and get that CSI crap off of AMC

Nader

Veteran
Boss and Homeland were great this year... especially Boss-- surprising how few people have seen it for how badass it is.

"intelligence" is on netflix and could be described as the canadian version of "the wire" with white people and weed.........good show