What's new

Breaking Bad

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Yo Bitches!
Walt dies in Skylar lap but leaves plenty of money and a safehouse for the family to live happy forever.
Jesse dies of OD with spiked drugs

barth

Its so hard to tell how its going to end. I think it will get picked up for another season. Who know what will happen.

Im sure it will end with Walt, and Jesse dead. They are partners after all. Tweekers jacked the money when they find them dead. Life will go on as normal for the cartels.

bs0

A happy ending was never intended for Walt. Even Brian Cranston says that he believes Walt will die in the end. Actualy, I think it's about time for Walt's cancer to rear it's ugly head. After Walt's family crumbles, the cartell war leaves Gus and Don Salamanca dead (and a trail of others), Hank either gets killed or just goes crazy, and Saul goes to prison, I would not be surprised at all if Jesse is the last man standing. Furthermore, I fear that in order to keep this show on line with the original storyline, we only got one more season left. I hope I'm wrong about that, but honestly, this show had a predetermined run from the start.

Damn.
I think you got it spot on. They will end up with Jesse alone. Your cancer prognostication seems Nostradamus-like.

Honestly though, many series go too damn long. (Lost anyone???) Breaking Bad is currently one of the most engrossing shows I've ever seen and I'd rather see it burn out bright than putter into a 6th season.

This next episode has me so excited... The past two have been complete barn-burners and where we go next is going to be fantastic!
:ying:

barth

Damn.
I think you got it spot on. They will end up with Jesse alone. Your cancer prognostication seems Nostradamus-like.

Honestly though, many series go too damn long. (Lost anyone???) Breaking Bad is currently one of the most engrossing shows I've ever seen and I'd rather see it burn out bright than putter into a 6th season.

This next episode has me so excited... The past two have been complete barn-burners and where we go next is going to be fantastic!
:ying:

I agree that series do go to long. BB hasnt jumped the shark yet. :laughing:

I am so into BB that i wouldnt mind a few more seasons. Have Walt living the Scarface life style.

Green Smoke

Yo Bitches
Walt gets out alive with some money, works things out with skylar, and the happy family fades into the sunset.

Everyone else except hank and marie, toast.

You, my friend, are high on drugs. It is clear that you fanaticise about Skylar way too much. We all know how much you love her.

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
jesse's going to walk away at the end and everyone else is gonna be fucked :joint:

ArcticBlast

Kalicokitty

The cat that loves cannabis
Veteran
jesse's going to walk away at the end and everyone else is gonna be fucked :joint:

ArcticBlast
I think that would be the best

I want to see skylar get slow-mo shot like 5 times or more, fat rippling as the shells hit her, yeah!

Walt Jr trying to run away all cripple style on his crutches, blam, blam, goes spinning into a wall, that would be epic

Kalicokitty

The cat that loves cannabis
Veteran
I like Walt Jr, maybe he will get all the money and everybody else gets killed.
Just as long as skylar meets some kind of horrible fate

Green Smoke

Flynn will surely take over the family business. His shaking while cooking will envoke some sort of wierd chemical reaction that makes the blue stuff look like amature hour. When he gives out free samples of it they will all say it is da bomb.

Latest posts

Latest posts