What's new

Breaking Bad

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
Guys like Jesse are what's wrong with the game these days. His hotheadedness and rash behavior brings heat on everyone and he even cuts himself out of business because he can't control himself and think like a businessman. People starting out in the black market should take note of what Jesse does and do exactly the opposite!

That was a better episode than some of the others and yes, definitely awesome that COOKING is back! Once the shows move away from what made them popular in the first place, it's time to start looking elsewhere for entertainment. I thought BB had jumped the shark and given up on the crazy lab stuff. Can't wait to see what kind of "damage" Walt can do with that sweet ass setup. It's a grower's dream to have someone build out a lab like that and pay umpteen bucks to run it without dealing with the secondary market bullshit.

TwoOhSix!

Too much focus on family affairs this season, not enough gangster shit or cooking. I swear once Tuco got offed this shit went way downhill.

rafterman

Good to see Walt refocusing and it seems he will be cooking again really soon.

Gus is an interesting character and hopefully we will learn more about him in upcoming episodes.

It was the divorce application Walt signed and cleaning up the baby's room was symbolic of him leaving his marriage.

A shift is Skyler's attitude suggests her resistance to the allure of the drug money is eroding and I bet this theme is developed more in future episodes.

I was confused by the opening flashback to Jesse blowing the RV money but it set up Hank's follow up of a lead getting him closer to busting Heisenberg.

No doubt Jesse's a lose cannon and Walt definitely stuck a stick in the hornet's nest during the meeting at Saul's office.

Already looking forward to the next episode.

s13sr20det

admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof.
Veteran
when that lawyer asked if she was asking permission to spend his money she touched her face and said no. she's lying ;)

i havent seen much of the first 2 seasons of this show, but i like it. i wish i had. im a little lost. i hope the catch-up marathon this friday isnt just this season

Kalicokitty

The cat that loves cannabis
Veteran
I miss Combo : (
Jesses whole crew was hilarious.
A visit from the chrome ax brothers would slove the jesse problem fast, another visit to hank would set the dea way back as well, but I don't think they will kill either off anytime soon.
Could have done with a little less skylar time in the episode and a little more walt.
Saul was great as usual
I thought the same as others when I saw the new lab, OMG, this could be the mother of all grow rooms.
Looks like it's going to jump off next week, but then again I say that every week.
Glad to see walt back in business.
Skylars wide ass is starting to come to her senses, and realise shes just clowning herself here, and that it may be to late now.

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
yeah i think sky's gonna want walt back sometime soon, and this time he's going to shut her down :joint: ... or more realistically, he'll stop cooking and make a very bad situation with his boss/the cartels, just so that he can find true love again with his bitchy wife lmao

but like i predicted, walt was a self-righteous asshole, telling jesse "i dont OWE you ANYthing" lol, what a cocksucker :joint:

ArcticBlast

Kalicokitty

Veteran
Jesses being a bit of a dick himself, and walt/gus/saul don't really need him for anything now, he better watch out before he winds up dead, but I hope they work things out.

ArcticBlast

Veteran
you have to keep in mind that walt would be broke and probably dead if it weren't for jesse...

ArcticBlast

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Yeah it's the first time I have liked this guy.. He usually plays an asshole.. Atleast they show the truth.....Drugs are bad lol lol lol... love the guys from Mexico lol lol with the boots....scary shit..... Why don't the DEA go after guys like this instead of potheads?? peace out Headband707

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you have to keep in mind that walt would be broke and probably dead if it weren't for jesse...

ArcticBlast

And even though Walt is suppose to be a top notch chemist, didn't someone (Jesse) have to teach him to make meth in the first place? Dude acts like he invented the stuff.

Would have rather seen less of Skyler and Hank this episode, but enjoyable none the less!

ArcticBlast

Veteran
i still like hank, the strip poker scene was great :joint:

and yeah, exactly...its not like they teach you how to make meth in college (i mean, maybe..?), and its not like economics 101 would have helped him too much with tuco...

he needed jesse's street smarts, and jesse needed walt's book smarts.... together, they were heisenberg :joint:

ArcticBlast

Kalicokitty

Veteran
Ok, I see you guys point, jesse deserves a little better, but he really needs to relax and stop acting so crazy about it, and what would they do with him now anyway? Lab assistant? Gus said he had someone who really knew their stuff, the one that picked out all the equipment, I assume they will be helping walt now. I wonder who that will be?

supermanlives

Veteran
well nothing in the show suprises me. its pretty realistic. most people on meth dont act right IMHO glad i quit that shit and the buisness involved.

ArcticBlast

Veteran
yeah keep that in mind too, jesse's only, what, 28? max? he's still got that "ghetto rage, yo"... oh yeah and he's from a to the b to the q yo lol :joint:

ArcticBlast

Kalicokitty

Veteran
Someone needs to smack him in the head and tell him to stop acting like a small time wanna be gangster, and a make over wouldn't hurt either, something a little more respectable looking.

ArcticBlast

Veteran
yeah its funny how we all talk about how the women in this show (skylar, jane, etc) are bitches and "they're better off without her"...but the characters turned INTO bitches without them lmao...now we're all sitting here "man, walt is such a bitch, jesse is such a bitch..." weird

ArcticBlast

Green Smoke

Jesses being a bit of a dick himself, and walt/gus/saul don't really need him for anything now, he better watch out before he winds up dead, but I hope they work things out.

Watch that be the very catalyst that gets them back together. Imagine Jesse about to get a visit from the axe brothers, but Walt reverts to his mentor role and comes to Jesse's rescue before he gets wacked. It could happen :dunno:

Latest posts

Latest posts