What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Breaking Bad

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Ya this is a very good show I would have to agree. I've been hooked ever since the first episode. You got to love how the guy just doesn't give a f*ck anymore. and he use to be mister do good.

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
god damn how'd i miss this thread??

LOVE this show - the only reason im keeping cable through march/april

basilfarmer

Anyone watching 'Breaking Bad' tomorrow?

Anyone watching 'Breaking Bad' tomorrow?

BB_S2_KeyArt_789x349_Hrz2_GalleryBB2.jpg

I have no idea if it will be any good or not, missed season1 ...but looks interesting LOL

AFAIK season 2 starts tomorrow on AMC

zingablack

livin my way the high way
Veteran
ive only seen up to episode 8 online but i freakin love this show and cant find where to watch any of the other episodes. no cable in my life so ill have to wait till theyre up on a streaming website

basilfarmer

oh damn! I wish I could have seen that season 1 marathon. why didnt you tell me yesterday???? lmao

zingablack, do you have highspeed internet? just get the 1st season off bit torrents. streaming shows are like mexican brick compared to the quality of most bit torrent uploads. I have cable and have watched neater shows on bit torrents than I ever have on my domestic cable.

I'm headed there right now. I want to see the seasons in order. I remember catching the sopranos midway though and thinking is was bs. But when I started fro the beginning, it turned out to my one of my favorites ever.

zingablack

livin my way the high way
Veteran
dude i have a mac and for the life of me i could never figure torrents out. if any of you wanna teach me that be awesome.

basilfarmer

I hope my pm helps you.

for anyone else with a mac, Utorrent will work with macs.

http://www.utorrent.com/download.php

bit torrents rule. You can get every grow video/book out there; even watched high quality movies b4 they hit my local theater. Can't say I have any sympathy for the theater, charging $15 and most movies and having no ushers to deal with rude punks that ruin your movie. plus so many times I've said 'whew glad i didnt pay for that movie, what a flop' lol

its nothing like that p2p lime wire Gnutella nightmare before, full of viruses, slow and crappy

Green Smoke

Season 1 was well advertised (at least on AMC) before it ran last year. I was totaly ready with popcorn :lurk:, fatty:joint:, and cold drink. I can still remember my reaction to that first episode .
:jawdrop:
I've been waiting for tomorrow night for a long time. :woohoo:
No one I know likes it or watches it. Finally, I've found people who get it, here at ICMag.

basilfarmer

I must have been in a damned coma Green Smoke, because I never even new anything about it till i saw season 2 adds just last month. lol

basically it looks like a big fucked up diabolical adventure so I am very interested, even that pic looks irresistibly dysfunctional

normally i dont watch AMC because they edit movies and then I feel like I didnt even watch the movie; of course this series count be 'edited' since i think its an AMC exclusive

enjoy

baz