What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Breakdown of all Fatal Injuries Worldwide.

H

HellBoy

Source: World Health Organization
...figures are for 2002, the latest available.

922FatalWldWd.jpg

..it would appear that we ALL would be better off if we diverted all the "war angst" and "political unrest" in this forum into an effort to drive more safely.... go figure! :confused:

922HellboyAvatarWordYellow.jpg

H

HellBoy

..that IS kinda wierd! I wonder what country leads in suicide... the US possibly??

922HellboyAvatarWordYellow.jpg

wisc2-OTHER. There should be a "I tried some dumb ass shit but I didn't THINK it would KILL me" slice."War" is violent and "Poisoning" could be cut-up into the Accidents, Suicide and Violence slice. Poisoning occurs in only 2 ways. Accidentally or on purpose. We need the updated 2003 version.

ken

wisc2 said:
Starvation?...Lack of med care...where do these fall?

they arent injuries, this is just fatal injuries.

disease (including cancer & heart disease), starvation & old age probably account for many more deaths.

Latest posts

Latest posts