What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Brazilian Outdoor grow

High neighbour ! :wave:

Nice thread, and awsome plants, sexy like georgeous brazilian ladies :jump: .

Will check your new installation indoor and out .

One Love :rasta:

G Brazil

Thanks lambs.....
i just placed my order at DrChronic.com
Mazar, Oasis, White Rhino, Great White Shark, The church.. all feminized.....
Mazar, Oasis and White Rhino for indoors and GWS and The Church for outdoor grow..... what you think guys... did I make a good order????

G Brazil

Dr. chronic is not accepting credit card orders from Brazil. I want to use an international money order, but i dont know if Western Union is OK.... does anybody know??? my order will be delayed.. I dont know what to do..... Im in a hurry to receive these seeds........

G Brazil

I have more than 10,000 f2 crossesn from the previous grows..... all 100 % female seeds. Should I use them for my indoor/outdoor grow?? Im afraid there will be a lot of difference from each individual plant, but I guess Im running out of options for my grow.. these seedbank guys.... always changing the rules of the game.. you can never trust a seedbank company.. because there is no one to regulate these seed companies.. one day they may accept your card... but the next day they will turn it down for no reason what so ever.... thanks Seedboutique and Dr. Chronic for crashing my 2007 project......... I wasted a lot of time, because you just dont care about your customers......

H

Habibi

they dont accept credit cards because of scam artists from what i understand.

seedbay is a good option if you have cash to send. theres nothing wrong with f2s though they might end up being better then the parents. try em out nothing to lose

G Brazil

Yes, I used some f2s last grow and let me tell you some were best than their f1 parents. big budz, lots of crystals.. good flowering time...... but i wanted a fresh new start with some f1 seeds.... Im afraid of possible hermies in the f2 population.... but i guess if i keep stress down to a minimum... I have spent over 2000 U$ on my credit card the last couple times..... these seedbank owners should treat their customers with more respect, at least give me a reason why they are not taking my card.. I think they treat the customers very bad, like they are doing us a big favor. Should I pay for things that I did not do?? my credit card is all good, they check it anyway.. that does not make any sense to me.. please seedbanks, treat the customers with more respect!!!!

G Brazil

After Smoking some strong dutch imported Jack Herer.. I have been thinking, I dont just want to give seedbanks a bad name or reputation. Yes, Habibi you may be right. There is a lot of people in Brazil who do all kinds of crazy stuff... extortions of all kinds, scams, widespread corruption, you name it... But I dont Think is right to judge all orders from a huge country like Brazil the same way... Im honest and hard working.... a very good customer, specially to seedboutique that took Brazil from their country list. Its only because the profits from Brazil is not so intense like America, or europeans countries, or Australia. They couldnt do it to these countries because they would close their bussiness. its all about money these dayz.. nobody cares about integrity and fair judgement. This reminds me again of the fact that Brazil and third world countries are left to suffer and die... Just like europe and america closed their eyes to the massacre of Rwanda Africa in the 90's.. and Sierra Leone.... The genetics of some seeds that they sell come from Brazil.. they cant outlaw a whole country... but they do, because the fact of the matter is that nobody give a **** about us, but let me tell you.... Brazil shall rise, Africa shall rise, Latin America will rise.... is rising already..... we are striving.... we are struggling.. but we will prevail beware when empires fall and the LOWLY WILL BE LIFTED. JAH RASTAFARI bless you all!! lets chase those crazy baldheads ou of town! word up!

Hindu Killer

Veteran
Nice grow Bro! I dont think steal is the word for it. Collected might be it. And the problem is all the hybridization that is going on. Landrace genetics are lost forever if not carefully preserved. We all have a part! Grow on!!

G Brazil

Hindu Killer,
Yes it is collected, I dont Think there is anything bad to it... but lets try to preserve cannabis in the world..... Hybridization is not a bad thing it can bring new and exciting individuals... we must find the balance in all things in life.... lets preserve and improve cannabis diversity.. lets help each other along the way....... there is no reason to be greedy... cannabis is meant for us humans to share! jAH BLESS
I hope there is no racism in your name Hindu Killer.. I hope its just some bad joke...

Ganico

Veteran
you could order from Brasilian Seed Co, since they are in your country and everything,haha.

bscordering@hotmail.com

plenty of sativas, including bunch of brasilian strains like Manga Rosa, Amarelo, Cabeca de Nego,etc

Those would do a lot better and have better yield outdoors in your climate than indicas. That 12/12 light cycle y'all have is not gonna be the best for the dutch strains, they'll probably all be mini plants outdoors. And humidity and heat aren't good for indicas, they mold really easily even in the Southern US, I can't imagine how it'd be all the way down there. There's a guy here from Venezuela though that has grown some sativa/indica hybrids and with some success after a few generations. But some of the first he planted were TINY plants, like maybe a couple joints worth.

BSC does have some sativa/indica hybrids though, those would probably do alright in Brazil I'd think, haha.

Last edited:

G Brazil

yes, Esbe you right...... I can flower anything I want down here. The spring is not as hot like summer time.. nice and sunny weather....... mild temperatures.... I will be starting very soon, my indoor grow is ready... I think it will be a nice growing season...
Brazil has a very nice climate, fruits and crops from all over the world are grown here and they acclimatize very fast..... I think When God created the earth, he payed special attention to Brazil.... because here we dont have any problems due to weather, we dont have earthquakes, the nature here is so calm... even in these days of climate changes and global warming..... may JAH bless us all!!!!

G Brazil

Yo Icers,
I just went to a friends house and let me tell you, he had over 10 flowering plants on his terrace.. he harvested some and it had an incredible sweet mango smell...a very strong effect... Im high right now... the plants, some of the indicas, were flowering with no problems..... here in Rio de Janeiro Brazil we can plant 4 crops per year outdoors. sometimes peolpe think too much and do many calculations, but the fact of the matter is that is a very strong plant, specially outdoors, and it will flower with no problems.. Brazil is a great place.... great weather.... outdoors the plants show their true potential... they dont even seem to care about hot weather.... its amazing.. we had some hot days here recently...even though is the end of winter here.. the temperatures can go as high as 90F sometimes.... and my friends plants flowering with no problems... great smoke let me tell you... Brazil is truly blessed! stay tuned ....

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
peace bring your camera to your friends terrace and lets see the plants!

G Brazil

Yo Esbe.... If I show up to the guys place wanting to take pictures , he would freak out.... he does not know Im a grower.. we have to keep a low profile in Brazil.. anyone can be an informer... people in Brazil can be very mean sometimes.... just let it be....

But this photo is of a mazar leaning towards the indica side, very cryistalized, had a tangerine smell and flavor with a couch lock high..... but very cerebral at the same time... you start tripping too much if you smoke more than one bowl..... I LOVE PLANTING....... to be continued.......

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
nice, so you guys are both growing, but he dont know you grow??

G Brazil

yes... my friend only grows for himself, never uses any fertilizers and puts the plants directly outdoors.... I grow bigger and better budz, i use lots of fertilizers, high pressure lamps.... my product is much better than my friends..... I dont tell anyone about my grow... people would get jealous and put my security at risk....

Last edited:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
wouldnt call that a friend. the great outdoors are very often much better than a over ferted commercial indoor grow. are you only in the canna growing biss for making money?

G Brazil

Yes , he is not my friend, just somebody that I know.
I dont overfert my grow, but compared to someone who dont use nothing at all, if you want your plants to produce you have to give them food to eat. I dont grow for money or selling
I grow for personal use only, because i smoke everyday and need a good supply of green budz. from seeds to flower.. to curing.... its an art...... I cant express in words de love i feel for the plants.....

Last edited:

G Brazil

Yo Esbe, I know every grower thinks that his product is the best of the universe., but let me tell you, i have smoked north american hydro, dutch commercial flowers, and my product is the very best that i ever smoked. i use fine dolomite witch is great. gives plants health all the way to the end.......... I use only peters at recommended dosages.. working my way up.....
the peolple how grows smoke the best and the peolpe who buy get the rest..... thats a fact right there, But i always try to share my flowers... you right sharing is caring! peace out.. been smoking some european jack herer;;;;; what a crazy high!!!