What's new

Brazil x K.C.

Endo

IcMag Resident Comic Relief
Veteran
Havent seen too many people growing out the kc genetics, so heres my contribution. KC Brains Brazil x k.c.
Description (dopeseeds.com):

A plant, well suited for the indoor cultivation with a great production. The BRASIL x K.C.® has compact buds and a strong aroma The parents of this plant are MANGO VERMELHO from PARANAIBA BRASIL and K.C. 606. Inside flowering 9-12 weeks, height Apr. 90 cm, yield up to 150 gram.

grown in soil
~soil mix living earth topsoil, perlite, bone meal, blood meal, microbes
~alaskan fish ferts for vegg
~monsterbloom and shultz african violet ferts for flower
~600w hortilux

Smoke Report:

Strain: KCxBrazil

Breeder: Kc Brains

Appearence:big full buds, swollen flowers, nice bag appeal, dark green with purple/blue hues (actually had a freind ask if it had seeds cause the buds looked so plump.) 9/10

Smell: Fruity, Skunky, and Citrusy (8/10)

Taste: smoke is smooth and citrusy on the exhale, not harsh at all even with "green samples" quite pleasent. 8/10

High: very nice about 50/50 cerebral body, you will find yourself zoning out a little, but for just a few seconds or so at a time. very relaxing. 7/10

Overall: one of my favorite strains thus far, functional yet relaxing, lasts long enough to appreciate it but not too long that you get all burnt out. definitly something i will be keeping around. a little goes a long way, smells great, the plants stay short and bushy without a lot of strech, a medium feeder and very forgiving. 8/10

15960CIMG0177-med.JPG

----------------------------------------------------------------

made a trade with a friend for 3 of these seeds from his pack.. the first 2 were male. down to my last seed came up with a female .. a very beautiful one at that.

clone from original mother:

mommy plant

Last edited:

Endo

Veteran
ill get some dried bud pics and put up a smoke report later.. just gotta find a good template. im just to damn lazy to type it out.

ngakpa

Veteran
yeh, it's a shame people like to shitsling KC so much - there's a big difference between bad germination rates and shit strains... another of the KC Brains based on Brazilian genes is Leda Uno, which has a great high

I'm having great fun with some crosses I made with a KC Leda Uno mum and some of Afropips' Malawi hybrids, and his Nigerian Afghan... serious citrus-afro flavours and highs for the summer ... all around 75 days

I wouldn't mind trying out some of that 12 week Brazil x KC pheno - does that also have lemon citrus aromas?

cheers,

Ngakpa

Endo

Veteran
citrus aroma all the way.. super nice smell.. this one is actually not a 12 week pheno.. actually it finished in a little over 9 weeks. and the clone just finished in 8. i guess i got a good pheno. the high is very nice.. comes on strong but not too stong and lasts a while with a very pleasent come down. doesnt put you to sleep but very relaxing, yet functional. ill be keeping this around for a while.

G

Hmmm!

DOne some Leda and Mango myself,liked both
that one looks good too.....good report!!!!
Peace..

HotCha

Hell yea Lou, Leda Uno has a great lemon candy taste and a strong, happy, sativa high that the ladies LOVE.

Endo

Veteran
vote for my kcxbrazil for pic of the month... thanks for the nomination natty!

Bender thinks you should! how could you say no? :bat:

Last edited:

shadow

Looks awesome man.

edit: Hrm...I must spread some reputation around before giving it to endo again.

Last edited:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
we grew out some KC36 it hermied about 2 weeks into 12/12. Also grew an ice it it turned male. Then tried a leda una x ice and it grew out very nice. At 1st after chop. and about a month cure it was just ok. kinda harsh smoke also dry. Then i said well ill just smoke other stuff. let it alone and it cured for over 6 mos. and WOW what a difference.. man nice smooth smoke, High is KO power during the day dont smoke it you will be holding up the couch.. we let all our 4 plants last year go amber. for the couch affect. As we both have insomnia.. anyhow great looking grow there endo.. peace..

ohh 1 more thing i had 8 spontanica seeds not 1 popped. And also had 6 brasil x kc tried 3 of them none popped.. hmmm

sack

Endo

Veteran
dwc vegg moms so i can take a but load of cuts soon.

kc 1 week into flower.. and some kc clones.. for the next run... ohh yeah....

evertking

Do not hear much about KC anymore... I was just thinking that the other day...Last i heard is that there has been ALOT of germination problems... But... Damn the price is soooo nice... And Endo... Very nice looking buds... ~Enjoy~ Might pick up some Mango!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
How bout them smoke reports... wish someone had somethin on TNR, I got 3 of um goin right now... Huge sativas...