What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Box Full of Photons - Perpetual

doams

durban poison day 102 from seed 12/12 and day 41 of flower
looks like the stretch is slowing down a bit
feed is at 6.3 and nute strenght 2.5ml bloom, 2.5ml big bud, 2ml micro into 1 litre. saw one little tip burn on just one or two leafs so gonna continues with that but will add some seaweeds to the mix in few days..

box
picture.php

and some budsites
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

doams

just quick update

current feed 2.5ml bloom,2ml big bud,1ml micro into 1 litre @6.3
lowered the micro from 2ml which was too high already and that much N caused the stretch this should help a bit..

one top that is stretching
picture.php

same top tied down
picture.php

view from top /outside box/ too much N in the micro did this not me :laughing:

picture.php

doams

another quick update
top view /outside box/
picture.php

current feed:
3ml/l bloom
2ml/l big bud
1ml/l micro

2ml/l superb kelp

damn that kelp is boosting smells hard saw some resin boosting too

I am scared to continue with this kelp really dont need those smells anyway it works very good.

will continue removing leafs every few days will have a little bit to vape on..
noticed the high is changing overtime first samples were very sativa now its less sativa with a bit of indica starting to add to the effect as plant progress..
I like this about durban poison that its not pure sativa effect think it was good that it got crossed to some unknown indica by DP it made it what it is and what I love about this strain.

thinking about upping bloom to 3.5ml/l

laters

doams

and one more pic
picture.php

back to 3ml/l bloom 3.5ml/l was too much anyway..
todays feed @6.1
will use that awesome kelp just once a week dont need stinky buds..

doams

little update day 124! from seed and day 63 of bloom
picture.php

there is some purpling goin on.. and some tops looks like this /euforia last round had them too but without purple color.. interesting../
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

doams

directly under lights it looks like shit I hate those stretching thin tops and I am just cutting them but next day another one shoots up and had to cut again :(
at least got something to vape on but I hate these thin-shit shooter tops.
picture.php

lower bud
picture.php

Last edited:

doams

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]day 137 from seed 12/12 and day 76 of bloom

looks like main cola is already decided
picture.php

these tops were normal but started this after light defoliation and superb kelp feed
only after two days or so new growth appeared :(
picture.php

lower buds sugar calyxes yum yum
picture.php

half of the plant looks like this
picture.php

buds near main stem got some space
picture.php

atleast the end is in sight.
will harvest half of the buds and place new durban in there for the next round..

hopefully this round will be done in 3-4 weeks near day 150-170?!
but will not wait till day 170 no time for f. around with this round that long..

[/FONT]

doams

day 156/95
picture.php

new durban popped after 6 days in coco here at day 1 she was all white 24hours ago..that green is like very fresh and there is no dome its not needed..
picture.php

just gonna start harvesting some buds here and there and wait untill most are more or less mature/finished..

laters

doams

started another durban seed today as replacement coz current one got lightburned then stunted /no surprise she was inch from bulbs not directly under them but that light under angle is just same intensity I guess../ she will be replaced and her coco reused.

laters

Athos

I've gotten the best results keeping seedlings at 5 inches under direct bulb light, once they are a couple of weeks old they can stand up to 4 inches. But when I have kept them at 3 inches or closer, they present problems.

doams

I've gotten the best results keeping seedlings at 5 inches under direct bulb light, once they are a couple of weeks old they can stand up to 4 inches. But when I have kept them at 3 inches or closer, they present problems.

yes it was completely my fault putting her pot that close.. dunno what I was thinking gotta be carefull and watch it.

anyway she was ended today
rip.

waiting for new durban to sprout..

doams

lil recap for the last round

durban seed was started 13.8.2017 harvested 13.2.2018

it took her insane 185 days to harvest which is 26 m.f. weeks but she started flowering around day 64 from seed so she was flowering for 17 weeks normal pheno is flowering for 8.5 - 9 weeks.

normal round should be done in 90 days getting paranoid that this pheno will pop up from two remaining seeds maybe will try another pack..

dont want to see this pheno ever again :(

its not bad its the strongest durban but its waste of time waiting that long.

think this might be that landrace original durban expression its very strong sativa effect usually have enough only after 10 min in the vape but 30 min is better :D

will update on final weight when shes dry.
u: she came @41g /of stem snap dry buds/.

btw carbon in the filter was holding untill Ive havested but freshly harvested material finished it off.
had to replace no surprises it was 7 months old..

lost two seedlings due to lightburn becuz of head stupidity used 55w of leds
more about that here:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=350013

its sad reading..

laters

Last edited:

doams

durban is almost dry..
after some vaping it looks like its the strongest durban so far..
strong on sativa side with narcotic/speedy effect.. hoping that will change after some time in the jar../dont like that narcotic effect/

bud smell is spicy anise and the smell during harvest was @same level to that skunky euforia from last round pungent and intense.

she will go into jar soon..

doams

finished harvesting the rest of durban
as I was snapping those dust dry tops cola stems there was strong sweet skunk smell similar to euforia maybe there is some skunk in her as they say I did noticed that smell at one time the day she was harvested hm..

new durban is in the box /shes about to break coco shes under a dome and one 15w cold led for her first day btw she is about to pop after exactly 3 days since seed was placed into coco its like always 3-6 days germination with these seeds/.

feeling pretty tired after 4 hours of all that trimming hate harvesting :D

laters

doams

here we go again,

durban @day21 from seed 12/12

/she had some calmag issues but thats now corrected feeding calmags with bloom,grow,micro @6.0 sharp with 20ml runoff for 400g of coco which is pretty high for my standards :laughing:

theres a fan blowing at her and watering flush style every other day.

picture.php

currently under two 15w screw in leds
seaweeds are waiting to be used after repot.

still need to clean the box and process those stems /cutting em to small pieces and maybe mixing that stuff into coco hm ?/

Latest posts

Latest posts