• Both show's liked equally

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Don't like either one

Votes: 6 10.9%

• Total voters

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
I was watching Anthony Bourdain last night. He was in Cambodia revisiting after 10 years away. Such a great eposide by itself, but the last scene was of him ordering a "happy pizza", of which he goes on to mention the infused "herbal suppliment." When the camera shows a pic of the pizza, you can see the ganja mixed in with the cheese. And to top it off, he starts acting stoned on camera. I was laughing my ass off, I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Anybody see this episode?

Anybody ever made their own "Happy Pizza"?

E

el dub

I like that show. But haven't seen the happy pizza episode in question, yet.

He did ayahuasca in South America once (off camera, of course.) That sealed the deal for me. I'm a semi-regular watcher now.

lw

H

H^2o2

these "happy pizza" places are quite common from what I hear in Vietnam and Cambodia. I hear if you ask properly, they'll just give you a little container or baggie of some decent buds (obviously sativa and earthy smelling).

I

Iron_Lion

I like Samantha Brown better than both of those fudgies, she's better to look at, she smoked some fatties in the Dam and she ate coca leaves at Macchu Picchu, now that's my kind of woman.

G

Guest3498

Bourdain is awesome, I love his show. His books are great too.

big ballin 88

Biology over Chemistry
Veteran
He condones smoking, drinking to excess and eating everything. My kind of host considering he gets drunk every episode, done ayahusca and lit te biggest crack rock i've ever seen in S. America. He comments about his wilder days about certain psychoactives while having pretty good taste in music Doors> Allman Bros...Definitely my kind of host...

Bourdain is very entertaining! The travel channel and their producers don't like drug use on camera, so in the Jamaica episode he alluded to smoking a spliff and the camera cuts away. They probably weren't too worried about some herbs mixed in on a pizza though.

I enjoy Bourdain's show as someone said above when he was in India he drank bhang, then after the guy that made it for him gives him a big piece of hash. A happy pizza sounds nice, I'd douse the crust with cannabudder and be really happy :)

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
Samantha Brown?????? Really??????

I personally turn the channel immediately when I see her face or hear her voice. I think she is lame and way too corny for even me.

designer

I like Samantha Brown better than both of those fudgies, she's better to look at, she smoked some fatties in the Dam and she ate coca leaves at Macchu Picchu, now that's my kind of woman.

She seems like such a square. I looked all over Youtube and couldn't find this one in Amsterdam

I

Iron_Lion

Samantha Brown?????? Really??????

I personally turn the channel immediately when I see her face or hear her voice. I think she is lame and way too corny for even me.

To each their own :dunno:
I'd toss it in her, plus like I said she smoked some cannons in the Dam and ate some coca in peru I used to get the stuffy vibe from her too til I seen her do that.

Zimmern is a little light in the loafers, and I cant stand listening to that gas bag Bourdain, he's so full of himself. I find all 3 shows to be interesting and well produced. I dunno I guess I would just rather watch a chick than 2 guys that are questionable closet cases.

G

Graham Purwatt

i have to agree on sam brown,can't make it past seeing its her show,then i change it.bourdain though has a very interesting show ihave even watched reruns of some episodes.i watch zimmern too sometimes but something is fishy with the guy that i can't quite put my finger on.he doesn't seem like someone i would like in real life,plus he eats the cock or balls of something in just about every episode which when coupled with his feminine seeming behavior makes me think he is closet gay for some reason.gay is fine by me but closet gay isn't.if you won't be what you are i don't have much respect for you.the gross factor kind of wore off after the first season too.lol irie lion, toss away bro,she doesn't do it for me.for some reason bourdain doesn't strike me as gay,but compared to andrew zimmern i guess anyone would seem solid hetero

I

Iron_Lion

She seems like such a square. I looked all over Youtube and couldn't find this one in Amsterdam

Yeah she seems a bit nerdy but I bet she becomes a freak once she's had a few drinks. She's in pretty good shape for a woman her age, shes got a nice ass.

graham, zimmern is queer as a 3 dollar bill, but really he's not. He has a wife and kid, so does bourdain, who woulda thought.

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
love my man bourdain.

if i ever even see sam brown on a commercial i have to change the channel too. haha

zimmern's show is interesting enough. eating 'weird' food in the silliest white people tourist clothes while locals look at him like " yeah buddy, i eat this every week, this is strange?"

G

Graham Purwatt

graham, zimmern is queer as a 3 dollar bill, but really he's not. He has a wife and kid
i know i've heard him say it enough but i still say he's a closet dweller,wife and kid are a sham and probably don't even exist really.watch how his face lights up when he gets a chance to taste coatimundi dick simmered in fermented shrimp jism.zimmern is a cock enthusiast of the highest caliber,he just won't admit it

Latest posts

Latest posts