What's new

Born On the 4th of July

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Mob Boss 4 tester

Mob Boss 5 controll in my Organic Labs test.

Sonja in the Flushin station..Her sister started to show budrot after her night out on the town..Speed dryed,unflushed bud..And everyone I let sample wants to take it all off my hands..smoke report to follow after cure..Very nice high though..happy...uplifting,like it's uplifting the top of your head off!!!

Well lets see....Cloners are going full speed..A tray of babies will be delivered to a lady Caregiver this week..(spreadin the Grindage)....free
My 2 Mob Boss That where outside ( thats why this one was so much bigger ) did not recieve enough sunlight to finish and got hit hard with budrot..location was in more than just in a legal 'grey area'

MB4 30 days of flower, spray tester

MB 5 Control.. not sprayed

well back to work thanks all for stoppin by...pal

S

seedee

Nice pal . Lovin the mob boss. Bushy. yea that first pic of your Sonja ^ looks like it could it could swell to a really nice pine cone shaped bud. Nearly everyone of my ultras ended up so swollen towards the middle lower section of the colas. Keep em rockin pal can't wait for those bosses to finish .

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Thanks Brudda.. These MB are just startin to stench..kinda hard to discribe ( not bein a wine/weed snob) Like something dead almost covered up by oldtime incense/spice...

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Thanks Rasp...The Sonja actually do hav as sweet aroma just startin to get heady..like a sweet cherry...The MB is showin her ChemD linage with some funky funkedness..

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Well Ultra Sonja 5 was Born on the 4th of july.Harvested on the10thof november and smoked on the 15th of november(opening day firearm deer season) 120 days from seed crack..56 days in flower...she was showin signs of bud rot in the cola.(too dense ;)-

she is just dried not cured..and I am new to the smoke report so please bear with me..

Smell: very sweet cherry..cheesecakeish with some new subtle aromas startin to develop

appearence/bag appeal..some sumbitches had to Be Schooled about MY jar..very pretty.trichs visable to the naked eye.
Srry I'm told I must hurry up and cut up my Buck...6 year olds!!! jeez..be right back

L

LouDog420

sweet cherry... :jump:

Interested to hear about the potency and duration taken at 56 days

Cheers pal, good stuff ;)

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
sweet cherry... :jump:

Interested to hear about the potency and duration taken at 56 days

Cheers pal, good stuff ;)

Cousin Lou!!
duration is tops...1 j kept ME medicated for 8 hours..just bumped as needed..as needed, or I just had to have another taste!!

Potency: I now know how BlockHead got it's name..A toke or two and you can feel it start at the top of your skull,then moves down the spine..great mix of both the body and mind..very uplifting..

last night I sat down with J about a gram uptook about half and had to stumble off to bed at 9 pm ;)

I tried to get a better pic,and had plans to but well ???? Don't mind the oil stains...pal

Gsizzle

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds good bro.... Nice job. I got a few US about to be flower looking for that Merlot

L

LouDog420

Hell ya, great shit pal!! Thanks for the rundown.

Can't wait as I'm sitting on day 9 with my sonjas... 4 female phenos to select from and I remember reading somewhere (maybe seedee) that the ladies really bulk up around 70+... Gonna have to make that tough decision now... Skyrocket racy, or a bit extra weight... I wouldn't object to going to the looney bin with the US :tiphat:

Cheers broseph :wave:

Off to make some hash and special fudge (no homo ;)) for turkey day, good vibes to you and yours :blowbubbles:

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
I am really lookin for that pheno myself brudda... This US is going to be sent for testing this weekend.BTW

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Dropped a sample of US 5 off to be tested this weekend.Only 56 days in flower but showing nicely ambering trichs.. the doctors and testing company I met with this weekend were very interested.So I should be able to test my Grindage both in the laboratory,but also in studies being conducted by the doctors..we shall see what we see....pal

L

LouDog420

Paging Dr Pal, we need you in the testing labor-atory

:smoke out:

Interested to hear how it goes :wave:

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
US 8 68 days

US 8

Clones US 44 days

US clones 44 days

MB clones 44 days

That pole that US 8 has become is probally going to cure out well over 2 zips..

Both Sonjas are startin to sweetin up..But the MB is a stinker,with sweet undertones..Both are really complex...but FTW it looks like "Nina" Ultra Sonja 9 is the 'merlot'...7-10 days in and 1 smell and I instantly knew what you all where talkin about...I think I hav more than one....

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
love the smell that comes off of tha merlot cut,lookin damn good there pal, the smell off the merlot is so crazy never had another plant that gives a smell like that.