ICMag Donor
Veteran
How tasty is that.... Damn.....

picture.php

View image in gallery

:respect:

:alien:

:abduct:

What a freakin' mess! This is about 1/3 of the grow. Most of this is the Yumboldt plant. Theres some Critical branches in there too. I really need to get in there and defoliate more....The colas are nice and long. The bottom branches of the Yumb. are as big and tall as the main cola. Definitely not as nice as some of the others, but it ooks sativa, and probably will pack it on later in the game (I hope). The smell is really coming in now--very fruity-pebble like. :)
I had been monocropping the same plant for so long, its SO famn nice to see and smell something new!! I don't get out much! LOL :)
Its going to be tough to know when to cut out the nutes, with them all at different stages, but sharing 'pots'. :( Some are saying 'take it eaaaasy' and others are begging for MORE.
Anyhow, heres part of the mess.
picture.php

Must be summer cuz the girls getting stanky in here. :)
Im a sticky mess from giving them the reach-around- trying to keep them tied up and somewhat separated. Screens are the only way to go (lesson learned!).
Still not really sure what to do about feeding. Some still are piling on the bud, while some are ready for a flush...(lesson #2).

Theres one critical in the back, yellowing up, getting some purple in her..didn't expect that. The resins greasy and just rolled in it. Theres long colas 180 degrees all tangled in the others.. YUM. You can kinda see it in the back here.
The foreground is a few colas of 2 of the diesels. This is maybe 1/4 of the room..hardly

picture.php

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
Very nice grow there, love to see some new autos and them grown so well.

Too bad about the gals in same pots, makes it harder to feed/flush properly. I'd just say that go easy with the nutes, important thing is you get properly flush bud at the end!

Keep it up!

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice and frosty.. Looking tasty... Great job, bro. ..
A nice harvey coming your way....

Solid ....

just trimmed all the stem out of that one. 39g. not bad for a bit of an early harvest. Might still lose a couple gs in the jars...
The rest should hit 2oz, and up to 4 for the monster Yumbolt. One diesel is the mutt that's fluffy and leafy-but big. Prob will go in the hashpile.
A 12+ oz Harvey is hopeful, and would be sick for a 6 plant auto grow.

I could chop 2 or 3 more, but they decided they weren't done and are fox-tailing new growth. Cool colors and packin good crystals. Only 1 (Critical) is 'normal' green and still getting fatter by the day.
I'll just keep letting them do their thing, no hurry here. :)
Pics tomorrow.

Decided its time to get em down..its been fun, but I have to make room for the new girls coming... :)
First down tonight, Critical auto, big fat top, covered in da goods. This was the healthiest/strongest looking in the gang.

picture.php

Yumbolt. Big girl. This is gonna take some trimming. 4' tall, should have pulled leaf earlier..

picture.php

looks like an easy QP. We'll see...

Well, the tubs cleaned out. Now I can take a bath. :)
I didn't realize this girl was so fat. It flowered, swelled and quit- then started flowering again sending off foxtails all over. Nice purple tinge on some of it. Killer resin production and stank like D should. 44" tall and a bunch of tops..
Sorry for the crappy pics, I have a nerve condition Ive had since I was young and am always shakey..........

picture.php

Its been fun trying some autos. They definitely proved me wrong. I was expecting a couple of z's maybe- from little plants. Despite the heat, root aphids, and neglect, they still pumped out some serious weight and nice frosty buds. I couldn't be happier with the little effort I put into it. I have no doubt a lb is possible with a 400w light and a vert setup--that wouldn't be bad in 2 months from seed!! :)

Theres 2 more, but Im frazzled, and lazy. I'll definitely update here when I get a final weight for those that like a reference point.

:)

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:canabis: dank!!!!

I have some autos - I think I just might pop one because of you :)

some auto ak47