What's new

BOOOYAAKKAA Welcome to kallens Outdoor Party...

K

kallenavndk

Herp champ ask maffe about Benji ;) But he have it and i will talk to him soon benji have im sure they had a grow together but then some probs happen and now yeah him benji grow him self ..But i talk to him and make him take some shots if it was not maffe or benji that got it then i really dont know ho got it hehe...The one i had left was a boy :(
Thanks 4 yhe comment broski..

MaFFe

ICMag Donor
when i was growing with benji we was only growing my beans like casey jones, bubblegum f2, speciel k haze, cascadia....i have never got any beans from u you got for Herbalistic i rember u ask me if i wanted som of them but i never got any, and i have look in my jars to be shure and i do not got a single seed from u....

K

kallenavndk

Then.... like i said it was benji cuz i allso remeber i asked u when u grow whit him but u know what and thats why i could not remember ho of u got em cuz first ya growing then ya not hehe confused..... but im sure then its Benji , he got two plant it was not seed it was plants ....a ,, anyways stay safe high :joint: i will smoke a fatty 4 u m8 :yeahthats

THC123

Veteran
boomshakakallen!:laughing:

that early durban is lookin real snowy:yoinks: and i love the colors of the purple princess

great job:joint:

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Nice lookin great kallen...get some nice frost on them too...that purple one is so dark almost violet looks awesome...peace

3rd I

I see the danish elves are working overtime on their trich farms in kallens backyard...:D...looking great mate

K

kallenavndk

Thank u Friends , i love the looks of that Pp x erdpurt we maybe try to select every coulor they are in and make em stabil ...lets see if we might pull it thru..

Now 4 some xmas roots

Xmasroots.jpg

Xmasroots1.jpg

Xmasroots4.jpg

And how she look right a day before i axed the rest of her hermie ass

Restofxmas.jpg

Carpatain roots ,this gal only use cirkle pots

Carp-2.jpg

carproot.jpg

carproot1.jpg

carproot3.jpg

carprootjpg4.jpg

Here i hold the heart

carproot5.jpg

Stay safe n high

Dödsknark

Happy Times ahead man! Except trimming then...

Looking sweet, carpatian seems very interesting. Have you smoked it before?

Peace

:woohoo:
Buds, buds, buds :D
have not been back here for awhile so I had to check back a couple pages but:
Mucho :respect: man!! everything looks delicious, and i'm really liking the looks of those purple princesses :canabis:
:wave: Low

I love the Purple Princess x Erdpurt. I would love to grow those genetics. It's a truly beautiful plant. Congrats on the success of this grow season. Keep it going. =)

K

kallenavndk

Friends thanks alot i will do everything in my power to make lots of theesee seeeds But erdpurt, erdbeer pure can have some pretty coulors to , i grown some in my early grows the should be here still...

About carpatain ...i try smoke he now i tell ya that :) and its ok smoke u can feel a nice high thats sneak upon ya ass ...its not a slammer its a gentle smoke ..Daytime smoker ....Darwin did very good job whit that one allso, but i still think the Nhu is better :D But can beat the look of carpatain ....

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
kallen
Howzit brother..?? Sorry to hear she went queer on ya.. But ya still gots plenty out there.. Sending ya good vibes on the finish.. be back sooner than later.. Yer gurls are looking good ya know.. peace.

sack

K

kallenavndk

Tonights Toke

weed-1.jpg

Purple prinsses x Erdpurt...A darker pheno

ppxerdphenoanden-1.jpg

ANd THE purple Prinsses x Erdpurt

PurplePrinssesxerdpurt.jpg

PurplePrinssesxerdpurt1.jpg

PurplePrinssesxerdpurt2.jpg

Early durban show