What's new

BOOOYAAKKAA Welcome to kallens Outdoor Party...

K

kallenavndk

Viagro and paddi :D Thansk Guys ...

Grey French ...

Failure.jpg

Hybrid stem

Stem-3.jpg

Carpatain show

Grn.jpg

Carpatain1.jpg

Carpatain-6.jpg

Carpatain4.jpg

Xmas

Xmas-17.jpg

Ed

ed2-1.jpg

ed-4.jpg

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
kallen
Howzit brother..?? BOOOYAKAAA.. Nice lil update.. love the Carpatain...
Grn.jpg

peace.

sack

THC123

Veteran
wow gotta have some of that carpatian for next year

say , that animal , is that a dog or a pig?

ddt

wooohoooo, thats some really nice carpatian. i smoked one last weekend and was pretty strong baked :)

K

kallenavndk

Thanks yall :D

Dtt sounds like music in my ears i will chop her soon she is calling me in my sleep Kallen kallen kallen come chop me im ready she give me a bad night sleep so got to teach her soon !!!

THC123

Veteran
So kallen how do you like growin in pots? this was your first year in pots if i am remembering correctly no? first year in pots with cocos?

Anywho they are lookin healthy and green

PPx erdpurt , is that powerplant x erdpurt of purple peace x erdpurt?

K

kallenavndk

Friends thank u , nothing can brake a good morníng whit great comments so thank u :D

Thc champ it is my 2 year whit pots but i didt not try coco this year ...Last year it was my first whit pots ..I love pots cuz u can move em around for hide og for more sunny place that u cant whit a plot...and the average size seems to be bigger in pots then in plot ...well cindi cross from esbe aka hybrid is a record braker i knewer irl seen a plant that
Big she is over 220 cm ,cores is big to about same size as the ChemdogD cross in my 90 liters pot. but still pots looks way better ,,,,,yeah and u can control the earth way better/easy in a pot then i a plot Imo ...buttom line i LOOOOOOOOOVE pots :D

The PP x erdpurt is a purple prinsses from Maffe that i crossed whit me daddy ....:O my dad and i cross it whit a erdpurt ...it wasent my idea i said noooo damn plz dont go 4 seeds ya first year daddy would be more nice 4 me he grow some nasty sensimilia ;) But he said i will make some seeds to next year and then we did ...he had two plants that was gals a erdpurt and a bigbud and one pp ..i told him plz daddy dont fuck up the erdpurt up its so small..but he was in love whit her coulors very very purple and he havent seen anything like it before so the PP male got to sex em up so thats the story ......now he want to have some Bubblegum heheh he freaked about the smell and the man dont puff, well maybe when he drunk and i light one on him but he always end up puke :) its funny when peeps find out canna is more then just green :D

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice update kallen bro i love pots aswell bro alot more convenient than the ground keep up the great work bro..!!!

K

kallenavndk

Benjii i total agree ...

Xmas-18.jpg

ppower.jpg

earlydurban-5.jpg

purple.jpg

And a Biggie

Hybridfromhell.jpg

She is in good flower now maybe she finish just on the edge of finish ....

Stay safe n high

Latest posts

Latest posts