What's new

BOOOYAAKKAA Welcome to kallens Outdoor Party...

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Damn Kallen plot looks beautiful...lol at the "nutes"

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bleh.....Looks like that ice bridge from AK to Kamchatka isnt gonn abe making it for me to start my hike to you Kallen!!!...lol
May have to brush up on my swimming instead, get there quicker!
Your pics make me wanna leave this retched country forever Kallen...I HAVE to shit in that toilet before harvest!!!!!!...lol

Gorgeous lookin garden and shots as usual! the SHIT is on in Kallens garden!...heh

good vibes

growshower

kallen, your show is awesome, wish i could have this one alot earlier, great crosses and beautiful healthy plants, tagged

Last edited:
K

kallenavndk

LOOOL Wt champ :D i love to have ya shitting ina me plot Btw usa peeps are great swimmers Phelps could do it if i had a bong ready 4 him so u can do it to bro :D

Moldy im glad u like it m8, Growshower u arive just in time ;) and thank u 4 that ..

My own Ecotic cross is a Gal :D Its a ChemdogD thats is mother and the father is a Basic kush x Banana kush ...i look forward to taste it :D
The 3 from right on picture bellow is Chmedogx basicbanana kush.
Btw Dtt Pot number 4 from when u count from the right side of picture is Carpatain :D

Pots-2.jpg

K

kallenavndk

Hey Jydsk that i ont Know :D but im sure that Esbe or paddi should know maybe Maffe if u can get on to him...it was hes Breed i used to polinated erdpurt and a bigbud..Thx 4 ya visit

L

lalandia

It's looking great m8....Let's spread the love all over our nice island :joint:

SouthernGuerila

Gotta Smoke 'Em All!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its my long lost identical twin! Sorry I wont be proving that. :D

I'd say its official, those are some monster fan leafs.

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
What up playa? I am lovin' the pics and the plants.... just beautiful! Smoke one for me.... Peace!

K

kallenavndk

LOOOL OLDTIMER great pictures :D
Sg I can feel u m8 every time u light a spliff i smoke :D

Cracky, Big D Whhhat up champs hope ya both safe n high ,The leafs on that gal is kewl i smoked at lot on her last night ....And today i do tha same :D

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yo kal wattup playa..thm fans are humungo bruh,i can see its gonna be another great season ur way brotha.peace-T-

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
wishing you happy dudes a happy stay together! cheers in jutland gold beer!

jyden

nice work dude, but dont let your child eat of the hawaien baby woodrose, it´s seeds will f... him up real bad,
I remember one newyears-evening where i eat about 10 of these seeds, the trip was very simular to lsd, and long lasting, but you proberly know all this, nice summer to you and your family

K

kallenavndk

Esbe thank u broski

Jyden 4 sure safety first :D They are in a place where i allso keep a pool and the kid can only come in there whit my help , but thank u 4 the consern and a nice summer to u as well...

TONACHAMP....a plesure as always se ya in here