What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Boobies

G

Boo-Bee's indeed!Now thats just too funny,but it wasnt why I clicked it!!! :wave:

G

What .... I have to tell ya. I am just a little dissappointed :D Actually I watched WaterBoy last night and he said boobies to, this thread just reminded me of that. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Seriously :D

Mo,

G

very nice......I like big boobies.....lol....think those are real?

Jenna

just for future reference.. when ya say.. here's a link to my boobies in the chat room.. All the lurkers wake up! :yoinks: I know! I was shocked too! :biglaugh:

have a good one ppl!

G

Jenna said:
just for future reference.. when ya say.. here's a link to my boobies in the chat room.. All the lurkers wake up! :yoinks: I know! I was shocked too! :biglaugh:

have a good one ppl!
just when I thought it couldn't get no funnier, lol.... it does...:biglaugh: LMAO!!

guineapig

Veteran
made me look i must admit.....its the testosterone in me that made me look......its been proven that the effects of testosterone causes leering behavior in men.....women who undergo sex changes report the leering upon beginning testosterone therapy....-gp out