What's new

Bonsai Bagseed!

S

ShawnyBoy

Hey spaceghost22 come on back bro!!! One way to keep the grow alive without
using your bigs lights is to re-pot into a larger container and brush up on ur trimming
technique or bonsai!!! Practice takiing clones bro
Look forward to gattn back here at icmag
Cheers

hey brother, you out there? drop me a pm and let me know you're ok dude,
ya got me worried over here. for real man, get back to me.

peace

Hey Bozo, I'm here man, all is ok. Thanks for your concern, every little bit helps. What else can I say but the News is bad (Gaza etc.), weather is worse and life can be very real, life can become unmanageable when stuff start to pile up a person from more than a couple different angles. I can work under pressure but everyone has a prescribed limit and I am prone to pushing the envelope. But I mean it when I say all is fine. Seeing these plants does much to relieve any doubts in mind, they really, really, really do...

Hey spaceghost22 come on back bro!!! One way to keep the grow alive without
using your bigs lights is to re-pot into a larger container and brush up on ur trimming technique or bonsai!!! Practice taking clones bro
Look forward to gattn back here at icmag
Cheers

Thanks ShawnyBoy, I appreciate your advice. I think I'm going to go ahead and bite the bullet as long as I can. I will have to downsize after this grow has completed to asses what I've learned and keep what is best, ditch all the rest. I am going to further my work within the field of bonsai, how could the world not wish to benefit in learning how to force plants to our whims? I did realize one of my mistakes early on when I did NOT transplant prior to flowering, instead I kept them in the same container for way too long.

I had some images for an update tonight but the site isn't cooperating with me. Oh, well. I'll just say that everything keeps looking better by the day. The buds are getting fatter, hairier and smellier. Some of the hairs on one bud are starting to turn orange and the tricombs are developing into maturity. I haven't looked at them with any sort of magnification but from standard perspective it seems like some of the crystals are starting to turn to amber on the supercropped plant. She's nearing maturity. I'll try to get something together so I can get a better look. If what I suspect is true then I have some nice EARLY genes here, this would be perfect for my situation.

Thanks for the good vibes guys, it helps a lot... Things are looking glum but I've got my game face on now! Here it is! :joint: :rasta: lol

(EDIT: Yey, my very own third page!)

Last edited:
Ok, it was my connection which was acting up, not the site... So here are a few pictures from Jan 14. (I must say that I liked the old picture upload system)

The plant on the left is producing way more crystals than the one on the right, but the one on the right has WAY bigger buds comparatively... CRYSTALS, YEY...
http://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=183&pictureid=1037

Sides one and two of the crystal tree... This may be a good one for Scrog...
http://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=183&pictureid=1036 http://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=183&pictureid=1034

Crystals!!!!!
http://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=183&pictureid=1030

S

ShawnyBoy

Glad your back spaceghost22!!
Wasnt able to see your pics!? Invalid Album specified is all i get
when i try
OH well im still here for the ride!!

Thanks everyone, this has been fun so far. Bozo, I agree, I'll look after me and mine, simply said.

Well, harvest is just around the corner and I plan on picking up some new beans while I wait for everything to cure. I was thinking some Power Plant, White Widow, White Rhino or Hollands Hope, what do you all think? :rasta:

Che

Veteran
Crystals look good! I know how you feel I have a bagseed grow and I just spotted some crystals lastnight for the first time :D Nice work spaceghost22 I'm watching this for sure!

thatguy

Yeah, I can't afford to run my lamp like I am. I will be going to Wal-mart to pick up a bunch of CFL's to do some vegging until summer. I think they said that you get one month of growth for every gallon, is this correct?

On a more sombre note...

It is with much regret that I must inform the reading audience that I must stop posting here for an indeterminate amount of time. I recently began my most up-to-date bout with depression and it is strengthening at a quickening rate. I am begging to act out a mania that I'm so well know for locally. It was in this state of mind that I recently posted my feelings on the Israel vs. Gaza fighting from a critical, humanitarian stance and received quite a bit of flack for this. While this really isn't so bad, my feelings are uncontrollable and for fear that I may do harm to myself of to others I must remit, I cannot bare any negativity in my life right now, I may collapse.

Never did I think I would be ostracized at this place, but as fate would have it I was. I'm sorry if this comes at an inconvenient time for any of you, it was not my wish to cause any ripples in your lives, my problems should never translate unnecessarily into others, I've learned this lesson before. It is under these pretense that I will back away into the ether for a bit... Please have an understanding heart, can't you?

May Gaia welcome you all into her innermost gardens for lunch. :rasta:

Hey there SG22 :wave:

Man, please don't let the internet tough guys get you down. People here can be very opinionated, I've found, and not always on the most intellectual level, either.

As far as the Israel/Gaza thing goes, it's a sad fact of humanity that those things happen, but it is a FACT, unfortunately. Don't let people's opinion on that bother you so much, it's a very hot potato. It involves (in many people's minds) religion, another VERY hot potato.

I've battled depression myself, and it's when things are the hardest that it hits you the worst. I've always tried to remember the good things, no matter how much my mind tries to focus on the negative. To KNOW in my heart that things WILL be better. Sometimes its all that keeps me sane, man.

All the best,
TG

Weedninja

Dude, half the people on here are self-medicating for depression, myself included. Thatguy gave you some good advice and I will give you more: Don't withdraw! Like it or not, this site is part of your social life and growing weed is one of your hobbies.

When your thought processes return to normal, I think you'll find that you haven't burned any bridges here and even if you did, it's not the end of the world.
Plus, with the site update, we now have a monkey eating his own shit smiley :monkeyeat and they kept the jerkit smiley :jerkit:

Latest posts

Latest posts