What's new

Bonnaroo 2008 anyone?

dbuzz

Veteran
UmphreyMcgee420 said:
Langerado, Re:Generation, all good if its indeed all good. and of course RothBury

have you ever been to STS9Re:Generation? that sounds like a helluva time. i knew i was forgetting something...all good festival! my friends went and said it was a great time, really chill, and nice scenery, they also said echo project was fun. (and obv a good cause)

now back to bonnaroo...too commercialized. they sold out right? you know i would still go in a badass lush rv. he he :jump:

G

Langerado's line up is fucking sick!!! I would LOVE to go to this soooooo much!!!! But school is in the way! Sometime this summer ill go to some kickass music festival. Has anyone been to ALL GOOD in virginia or is it WV?

UmphreyMcgee420

Heady Connoisseur
Veteran
I've been going to bonnaroo since 03' and i should have stopped in 05' but there was always enough bands for me to deal with it. Just bring your own shit, as its a custie market there, and you will pay top dollar. you will meet good people there but its a money festival. Bring lots of water, and get some block ice, it lasted us 5 days at 10klf keeping all the beer and necessities cool.I've been at all good since 05', great festival and for the most part good people you always got your occasional knuckle heads. Re:gen is phenomenal. Langerado is awesome because of its lineups.

SUPPORT LIVE MUSIC :rasta:

EggYolk

I'm heading to Langerado myself too. I'm a professional photographer in the music industry and will be there on the tour bus. Anyone who's going should let me know - our bus can be an interesting haven.

Last edited:

confused

got drunk last night with three of my buddies at the bar who were up in the air about going and i think we sealed it - langerado it is.

i think this means im not going to bonnaroo?

confused

Dr.Dutch said:
How is All Good in West Virginia?

I had five or so friends go last year and they said they had a blast. On top of a mountain and a lot less ppl than the bigger festivals.

They said that they better watch out for the n2o in coming years because it was getting out of control to the point of ridiculousness at the end of the night.

G

All good is july 11, 12, 13 friday, sat, sunday

Line up so far more to be added!!

Phil Lesh & Friends · Widespread Panic
· Gov’t Mule
· Michael Franti & Spearhead
· Keller Williams & the WMD’S
· Derek Trucks & Susan Tedeschi Soul Stew Revival
· Medeski, Martin & Wood
· Railroad Earth
· Tea Leaf Green
· The Bridge
· Hot Buttered Rum
· RAQ
· Bonerama
· Pnuma Trio
· The Wood Brothers
· Bassnectar
· Outformation
· deSol
· Telepath
· Basshound

...and many more TBA

Hell yeah michael franti!!! deffiently going to all good for sure!!