What's new

bongs or blunts

depends...blunts is still the more devastating of the two machines, and you can stretch weed more with it. for us who don't have pink phoenix #5 crossed x purple fellatio indoor gardens.

genthus

Paranoid Blunts said:
depends...blunts is still the more devastating of the two machines, and you can stretch weed more with it. for us who don't have pink phoenix #5 crossed x purple fellatio indoor gardens.
:biglaugh:

i'm gonna have to say bongs unless i'm in a group. blunts are much easier to pass around. bong is usually the option chosen though as it uses less herb

J

James-Bong

I think the name says it all..... :sasmokin:

i toke 90% of my herb through a 20" Dub chamber.....

treble

bong for me or buckets.. I think buckets whack harder than anything else but you get all the crap with it....

just invested in my first bong in ages and find it a close second to buckets and so much cleaner smoke wise...

blunts or doobies for going to parties

CalcioErba2004

CalErba
Veteran
Well if Im inside I dont mind taking bong hits. I dont like smoking out of my glass because its shit you cant buy anymore and I cant justify spending the money on new glass. I like to smoke outside a lot and bongs arent exactly low key. I usually stick to blunts. :joint:

G

I'd say bong. Blunts def kill the taste but do last longer in a group. I'd much rather hit a nice smooth bong rip with some ice or something than smoke a blunt though.

Delta9-THC

from the mists and the shadows .... there you wil
Veteran
good bye blue.... dont pass.... he he he

BLUNT ~ Z
all day long and a bong hit before bed....

I Used To Grow

I prefer a bong over the blunt any time I have a choice. Blunts don't taste good to me.

I usually smoke out of my color changing glass piece.

indelible

I definitely love blunts its the normal thing we smoke out here...different flavors, lasts long, no relighting, and share with friends! But I like smoking really good bud out of a bong, it's just more respectful you know?