What's new

Bongs Are Bad???

G

THC is an alcohol, as well as an ether. It has alcohol functional groups as well as ether groups.
The molecule, that is.

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Eh if you have an ashcatcher.. your water will be cleaner.. and occassionally just clean your bong out how hard is that?
Joint are rough on you, bongs are smoothier and better for you.. in my opinon its just complete common sence.
Pipes/Joints = Worst.
Water Pipes/Bongs = Better
Vaporisers = The Best for you.

blitz

stizzle said:
God this is a crazy thread.

The whole point in filtering through water is that most of the nasties are water soluble while THC has very low solubility in water. Have you ever tried to clean a dirty bong with just water? You would be there all day.

And if you're worried about losing THC why would you even use a joint... how much THC do you think you lose while the thing is burning and you're not hitting it compared to the tiny amount that gets dissolved into water.

Well, I'm not going to say that joints are the most efficient way to smoke, but unless you're inhaling they don't really burn that much since only one side of the ember is getting exposed to the air. Besides, a bowl can cherry and burn too.

More importantly, THC doesn't have to be highly soluble in water to still get stuck in it. In fact, all the dirty stuff just suspended in the bong water isn't soluble (because it's just sitting there in a suspension) but it still gets caught in the water. THC isn't the only part that gets you high too.. the other cannibinoids(?) have an effect too, that's why Marinol doesn't work as well as it was expected to (in addition to being a fuckin scam, another story...).

thcbound

If you're worried about safely and cleanly inhaling THC then there is no debate. Vaporization is the only way to go!

Last edited:

blitz

For sure, but it's not as much fun as recling amidst decadent trappings whilst exhaling curls of milky smoke languidly

R

Red Swan

See you are still active on this site even after you did what you did 350Z
. Last activity 09/14/09.

There is no reason to put any negativity toward you. What you have done is so bad that your own karma will be more than enough to balance the situation.

And you still peruse the site.

I'm not sure what the TOU regarding this is ... but I'll be respectful as possible.

I believe Gypsy made a post years ago about how you really don't know anyone on the internet and to never give any info to a stranger.

Those are words to take to heart. Thank you sir, for teaching us all this lesson. Perhaps that's the only good that came out of it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts