What's new

BOLO: A Group of Trimmers Allegedly Rob, Murder Laytonville Grower, Make Off With Mor

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I guess the guy in the sunglasses might have killed him, but the last smiling guy would just go along by the look of him. Psychopaths.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
That's a few miles north of the Subway & Post Office in downtown Laytonville.

Right on 101.

Might be a good argument for having a well hidden home or business or farm.

They can't rob it if they can't see it from the road.

In California, people are left to defend their grow-ops with crow-bars, nail-guns, and baseball bats ... because of the gun laws.

G`day SF

Read the report ...
His trimmers returned to his farm and killed him .
Maybe he should have trimmed the crop himself ?

Idiots killed the man for maybe 20 / 30 k each. [ 100 lb at 2K per pound . Divide amognst 6 people.] . I years pay .
Not enough to stay on the run ...

Thanks for sharin

EB .

brown_thumb

One year's pay... not enough to stay on the run?

How about... murder for profit is pure damnable evil no matter how much the fiscal profit?

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
Heard a few stories from a some locals there. They're saying that the trimmers didn't take the packs, someone else did. Go figures...Still a very sad situation over plants. RIP to that guy.

OP

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
One year's pay... not enough to stay on the run?

How about... murder for profit is pure damnable evil no matter how much the fiscal profit?

I completely agree with you murder for profit has got to be one of the most heinous crimes, particularly if it is premeditated, which it is just about all the time.

Mind you I have been in certain countries in this world where a 'hit' could be had by 2 guys on a scooter for the princely sum of around $100 in recent years. Some places a life is taken for what they might find in a pocket. It's a sorry tale of woe all over the world where so many people are extinguished via murder-for-hire exponents and their ilk purely for greed in some cases, or just to buy food for the family in others.

I'm afraid that murder is a disease that humankind will never be able to rid itself of. Since I have met killers, and it definitely seems to be in their DNA.