What's new

Boleman Foggatronic Convertible Cooler. PLL Aero ScroGG. 48watts.

Boleman Foggatronic Convertible Cooler. PLL Aero ScroGG. 48watts.

• Total voters

Boleman

WOW!! What whore faced bitch****! That's just not cool at all and I feel for ya :comfort: did she have any help in building your setup like did she think she had a right to take it or just pure whore faced bitch****?

no help in building, and she broke two other sumps. pure deamon spawn if you ask me.

Boleman

thats messed up mate ..... wots the damage?

the damage, is i got about 35 to 40 grams of bitter tasting nutrient filled flower, when cured, but it wasnt even done flowering yet. the purpins was just starting to purple up. lost some to her and gave aerohead, the rest of the plants living predocessors. i will not be growing any more out of the fridge, but i will be selling it. all parts included. if you are interested let me know in a private message and ill give you the specs. highest bid kind of thing. you are all welcome to bid an offer. peace. and i will build another soon.

dam, ide take that WITHOUT the hydro system, i have no idea how too do hydro, or even fogging. but that box is quite amazing.

what are you looking to get for it?

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry about your girlfiend.< proper spelling So you got over a gram per watt if I am reading right, counting your lost buds as well? That is best I have heard of yet with pll.

Cheer up man, you and I have our cards and we can grow forever.....

microgram

rippers and growers aren't meant to live together, at least not in harmony. I hope you aren't hurt, that shits rough, but you can always count on one lady to help you out. Make that two, mother nature and ganja. :smoke:

Cheers bud, You'll find peace when you stop looking.

UG! :joint:

Boleman

dam, ide take that WITHOUT the hydro system, i have no idea how too do hydro, or even fogging. but that box is quite amazing.

what are you looking to get for it?
i would accept a donation of or around 250. I would like to say, i am not given up on women or growing, i just want to make a system thats a little larger, now that i have gotten hydro down pat. thank you all for your support.

sounds like a fair deal, especially if it came with that veeery nice fog kit :p i have no idea how too do hydro, so ide have to pass this up, plus the fact im working on a new box as we speak.

good vibes bro, dont let the feminism bring ya down! check out my thread sometime :p

christoph.

aseurat

I'm sorry to necro a thread like this, but your sump has intrigued me since the first time I saw it. Aerohead has me sold on aero/fogponics, and I've never really understood why a single sump couldn't combine the best features of aeroponics and/or fogponics to encourage robust and fast root growth and DWC for a backup nutrient system in case the pump fails and for general oxygenation of the water in the system.

From what I can see, your fogger was in a small, walled off chamber in the back of the sump. How is this chamber filled? I'm assuming there are holes in the walls of the fogger chamber somewhere, but I can't see them. And how would you keep the roots out of these holes as the plants get bigger?

Additionally, from a design standpoint, is there any point to combining a fogger with aeroponic sprayers? I think the sprayers would cause problems with the fog collecting, which would necessitate some design brainstorming, but I can't think of any reason why the roots wouldn't benefit from both a fog zone and an aeroponic zone above the DWC sump.

Thanks for any input you can give me!

Boleman

I'm sorry to necro a thread like this, but your sump has intrigued me since the first time I saw it. Aerohead has me sold on aero/fogponics, and I've never really understood why a single sump couldn't combine the best features of aeroponics and/or fogponics to encourage robust and fast root growth and DWC for a backup nutrient system in case the pump fails and for general oxygenation of the water in the system.

From what I can see, your fogger was in a small, walled off chamber in the back of the sump. How is this chamber filled? I'm assuming there are holes in the walls of the fogger chamber somewhere, but I can't see them. And how would you keep the roots out of these holes as the plants get bigger?

Additionally, from a design standpoint, is there any point to combining a fogger with aeroponic sprayers? I think the sprayers would cause problems with the fog collecting, which would necessitate some design brainstorming, but I can't think of any reason why the roots wouldn't benefit from both a fog zone and an aeroponic zone above the DWC sump.

Thanks for any input you can give me!

The walled off chamber has 5 holes drilled in each wall below the waterline 3/8 inch wide. This allows the fog chamber to draw water from the main water supply. It also allows the fogged to stay separate from the roots, keeping the roots from getting nuked.1 1/2 inch hole halfway between the waterline and the ceiling of the dump, in each wall, allows the fog to build up and force itself directly at the plants, filling the top chamber! Also, the decision bubbles are at a low point which causes the rising bubbles to pop and shoot water droplets up at the net pots as well. This micro is the basis for my new DIY I will be starting a thread on soon, this was the most productive grow ever for 1 sq ft!

Hope this was helpful, sorry it was years late!:dance013:

aseurat

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hope this was helpful, sorry it was years late![/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

Very much appreciated! Thank you for your reply!

I'm looking forward to any new grows you share!
[/FONT]