What's new

BOG's Original Bogglegum Macros

SweetBOG

Hey folks, this one goes out to the Bushy Old Grower. We miss you buddy.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I love this strain

SweetBOG

That one reminds me of the picture i take to my sourbubble bx3

yeah MisterDJ, looks like they are close relatives. was it a powerful creeper like the Bogglegum? I swear, after 5 minutes, I keep getting higher and higher and not quite sure just how high it'll take me.

G

grapepunched

thanks for sharing these amazin pics with us,
BOG was one of the better breeders on this planet,
he is not gone, he is still doing his thing on a smaller scale
and enjoying his life with his family which is always a blessing~

glad to see people still enjoying his strains after these years have
gone by, BOG inspired me to work with cannabis through his
thoughtful and entertaining posts, he was one of the most positive
spirits around the cannamunity that has ever graced the boards
and he was really working with cannabis for the love of the plant,
he taught many how to quit smoking cigarettes and grow their own
using materials from local walmarts and such, he really showed
a lot of people how easy herb is to grow with a little research and some tlc...
he is missed by many, i released some sour bubble lines and hybrids as a tribute
to BOG for his hard work and to spread his genes, sorry for the ramblin,
i really enjoyed your pics and i hope to see more pics of BOGs work from
you in the future

Peace and grow hard

-gp

KindHypnos

Beautiful shots sweetBOG I was recently gifted some bog genes that I look forward to getting around to... glad folks are still enjoying his work.

SweetBOG

Grapepunched, you said it, BOG is a truly good force who encourage and helped many folks. His genetics are so darn stable and as crystal-coated as any I've seen. May he live in peace and happiness.

Thanks everyone. If yer sittin on some BOG beaners, grow them out, and by all means harvest some seeds if you get any males. Hopefully one day I'll get to try some of his other strains, but for now Bogglegum will keep me and my camera happy for years to come.

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Yes BOG had some amazing strains. I acquired some bubblegum seeds from an old OG member. The resulting bud is easily still in my top 5 favorite so far. Sadly I lost an old seed collection which cotained all my remaining bubblegum seeds and I wasn't able to keep clones at the time. I also lost WonderbudxBubblegum, Cali-O, Tsunami a 50/50 cross (G-13xNew Hawaiian), and a 88% G-13 cross with Fig Widow at the same time, bad times. But on to the future and hopefully better times with new stock but not as special to me yet, but maybe even better bud. Well thanks for the trip down memory lane. 1

BowlPacks

Ah, good ol' BOG. Remember his huge soil plants? F2's are cool with me... Any LSD, or Lifesaver over there?
Great pics! K+

SweetBOG

I'm kicking myself for not getting more of BOG's beans back when he was making them available, but I'm glad B C Bud Depot is still sellin them, albeit for $125 for 10. I wonder which I should get: Blue Moon Rocks, LSD, or Lifesaver?

O.G.#1

GrapePunch 6 beans
BlueMoonRocks 8 beans
BlueMoonRocks 17 beans
NYCD F2's 9 beans
LSD#1 16 beans
LifeSaver 21 beans
BoggleGum 2 beans :sad:
LSD#1 34 beans
BogBubble 12 beans
LifeSaver 16 beans
BogSweetCindy99 11 beans