What's new

BOG's Blue Moon Rocks Smoke Report from Marcellas at OG

BOG's Blue Moon Rocks Smoke Report from Marcellas at OG

• No, I heard it had some problems.

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • No, I don't like blueberry types at all.

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Yes, This strain is sure pretty but I doubt its potency.

Votes: 16 17.4%
  • Yeah, I think your BMR is the bomb BOG. :)

Votes: 67 72.8%

• Total voters

Wrecked

mmm just got done blazing the last of my BMR kif i made... made a nice pile aways back and i really like the smoke.... PeAcE

Marcellas

Veteran
I will never forget this gift BOG!! To this day, best bud I have ever had the pleasure to smoke!! :D :joint:

Thank you!!

DankSide

BOG, Big ups to you.
In your sourlifesaver genetic stock is an indica dominant sweet lime tasting girl with wide, birth giving hips (calyxes). The few seeds I was able to produce were 2-3 times larger than your normal seed. I wound up sanding down a few layers to germinate one since it was so tough.

Its on my list, and when I find the time and money - it will be in my hands.

GeorgeSmiley

Remembers
Veteran
copy and pasted from another site

Blue Moon Rocks = BogBubble x Bluemoon (Micanopy Moonbeam X Vic High's Blueberry).

This is BOG's description in an ancient thread:

"BMR is originally Blueberry crossed to Micanopy moonbeam. Subcool created this blue moon which I then crossed to my bogbubble. So it is a bubbleberry of sorts that has a blueberry to lavendar taste and it smokes very smoothly. The first crosses I made had some problems but this has been bx'd since then and the stability has been increased.

It yields very well and has great bag appeal. Those who like blueberry types will love it for the great taste and the high is relaxing and pretty nice. It comes on gradually after the initial high that hits right away. Very bluish in tinge to the point that the leaves even appear bluish. BOG"

The Phoenix

Risen From The Ashes
Veteran
This stuff is like taking some Lavender flowers and stuffing them in a bowl, then taking sugar and pouring it over the top and smoking it.

Some of the sweetest Bubblegum you'll EVER taste. Almost too sweet! Some amazing stuff with excellent yield.

GeorgeSmiley

Remembers
Veteran
How would you describe the high thepheonix?

I have a normal size pheno and a very very compact squat pheno that forms a shrub by itself. Buddy I got them from says the shorty makes bigger buds but is a mold magnet and the taller one is better all around. This is my first go but I'm pretty excited about it. :)

Smiley

The Phoenix

Risen From The Ashes
Veteran
I think it's a nice relaxing high, not devistating like Sour Bubble can be. Sort of anti anxiety, daytime, and somewhat of a creeper Bubblegum. A very enjoyable smoke if you like really sweet taste. I'm interested in the Blue Kush to see what the Sour Bubble does to the high of the BMR.

I like the shorter squat ones. Never seen any mold on mine in the years I grew them, but they are dense so be careful.

greenatik

thanks for these awesome genetics BOG. planted 10 all germed 7 females, 1 real special one that I chose. if anyone is undecided... out of c99, chrystal, white russian, blue satellite 2.2, sour grape, casey jones..... -- BMR has it all. mothers well, clones ez, and yields well considering the amazing quality...

20 days - 12/12 from clone
picture.php

picture.php

30 days
picture.php

46 days
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

thanks again BOG can't wait to try something else of yours if you have a suggestion i'm all ears. something to SOG :tiphat:

Marcellas

Veteran
Can't believe this was 10 years ago!! Really can't believe it, I still miss the overgrow days..

To this day, that BMR sample that BOG grew himself and gifted to me, is STILL the best pot I have ever smoked. I have never been that high since that time about 10 years ago, I remember it smelled soooo strong and was completely drenched it gooey chrystals.

Wish I copied that smoke report to this site before OG went down. I may have to grab a pack of BMR seeds and see if I can replicate that amazing sample! :D

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Bump for 2015 (almost 16). have about 3-4 moonrock females that will be thrown in flower in about a month...

Smokapelli

hello BOG and company...
Pro Grower here. I scored some BMR beans when they were first released severl years ago on ********. I was wondering if the ones you sell now are equally good. Im pretty sure i got in on the BX1 batch. just wondering if todays batch is as strong? Probably BX8 by now?

I found some keeper pheno's and circulated them but had to drastically downsize due to moving and lost them :( Looking for something great from you again. Any suggestions?

^BOG is more on Instagram nowdays, hasn't posted here in a bit.

Most of his seeds are decently fresh, he advised people to lightly sand them for better germination.

thanks for these awesome genetics BOG. planted 10 all germed 7 females, 1 real special one that I chose. if anyone is undecided... out of c99, chrystal, white russian, blue satellite 2.2, sour grape, casey jones..... -- BMR has it all. mothers well, clones ez, and yields well considering the amazing quality...

20 days - 12/12 from clone
View Image
View Image

30 days
View Image

46 days
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image

thanks again BOG can't wait to try something else of yours if you have a suggestion i'm all ears. something to SOG :tiphat:

The art of cloning! Very nice!

Latest posts

Latest posts